Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Upcome Mods For My Jeep

19K views 205 replies 29 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 · (Edited)
---------------

#2 ·
Very tasteful....good luck.

Always wanted to paint my plastic engine bay parts but not sure how they hold up.

#3 ·
Thanks bro they should hold up

#4 ·
IMO you need to break up the silver somehow. If you paint everything on the exterior silver it's just going to look like one big silver SUV, that's just me though. Maybe blackout the chrome instead. As for the other mods, I would go with Performance first then tackle the visual after that.

#5 ·
Yeah all existing plastic will be painted gloss black so I think it'll have a pretty nice contrast I just don't know if I'm going to do paint or if I'm going to do vinyl

I would go performance first but I need to fix my fogs for winter and then I need to get rid of this chrome I hate it everything will be pretty blended together

#6 ·
Suprised this didn't get more people! Will just be updating with pics from now

#8 ·
Me and chad were chatting about a pro charger or lil boy cam but I have an extended warranty until 100k so can't I wish though!

I am doing the Borla S or Solo exhaust though just can't pick

#10 ·
Right haha! I want the deep growl of one of those two

#11 ·
Agree with above about performance mods. I too was a newbie a year ago, had to have my kick ass stereo and some visual mods, when I could have put in a Pro Charger with what I spent on audio and subs. Good luck with your additions.

#13 ·
Thanks guys will do

#14 ·
Nice list. I must warn you though just be ready to open up your wallet ! Once you start with the mods , it is hard to stop. It becomes an addiction. I got mine a little over a year ago all stock. Now I got about $12 g's of extras with Vortech sc & Kooks lt headers & Corsa & bigger throttle body , predator, Racemeshgrilles, upgraded headlights , smoked LED tails, interior LEDS, R1 slotted &drilled rotors & pads. I think that's it for now. Beefing up tranny in March. I need an intervention ! :D

#15 ·
Yeah so far I have leds and a bwoody and 22's hopefully that can grow pretty soon, mod bug already bit me

#17 ·
Thanks guys should have some stuff coming in around christmas then paint will most likely come at the begining of the year

#19 ·
Haha right!

#21 ·
I know I'm glad I'm more of a visual/audio/electrical guy than performance! I would be way over drawn paying fees!

#23 ·
Can't warranty

#25 ·
Maybe my mom would kill me if somehow I voided the warranty

#27 ·
Seriously..

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.