Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

If you were going to spend $50k-$60k what would you buy?

16K views 81 replies 37 participants last post by  5280SRT8 
#1 ·
So I've got a serious buyer for my custom MB CLS55 flying out from Florida Wednesday to inspect and give me a deposit. Long story short I'll be in the market for my next daily driver and don't know the direction I want to go. Looking to spend 50-60k (or so) and looking for input. I'm thinking possibly Bentley Continental GT, S63/S65, CL63, new Vette etc. I'm single, no kids and have the Jeep if I need room to haul people or golf clubs lol.

#63 ·
These things don't last too long when they look like that...Very good taste my man!

#65 ·
I'd agree but I heard they're going for a pretty penny over sticker due to demand, I don't feel like waiting AND I just can't justify going brand new no matter what. There is just too much cool, high dollar, low mileage shit that I could steal. If anyone has a good line on a smoking deal...let me know!

#66 ·
#69 ·
I've had my eye on that vette. He's been trying to sell that for probably a year. I've got a line on a 08' supercharged Z06 that's local too. It's got 29k and I can get it for $47.5.

I've been kicking around the idea of a 911 as well but it would have to be an 05' or newer. Like the headlights better.

#70 ·
I guess I got to the party a little late :p

Love that Viper... :cool:

If you are thinking Brit cars, why on earth not a V8 Vantage?? It's definitely in my top 5 for exhaust sound... ;)

I think the Maserati GT might be a bit more my favorite though :D

Whatever you pick, just be sure to post pics/vids for those of us who must live vicariously at the moment :D

#72 ·
Speaking of Vipers. I had an '09 ACR. It was really cool to look at, but it was killing me driving it. Fun to drive out on the open road, but in traffic was ARRRRGHH! Of course if I was healthy it would have been a different story. The other thing you don't hear about it the A/C doesn't do a very good job when it's hot outside. Everyone seemed to complain of that. People were always pulling up next to it to look at it making it hard to change lanes too. LOL. To tell the truth I was happier driving the Merc, the Viper was just awesome to look at though.

Had a friend with a Porsche cranking out over 900 hp that absolutely loved it.

Attachments

#77 ·
So long story short, the buyer of my CLS flaked out. After constant back and forth with the "buyer" and all the hoops he was trying to have me jump through I told him to pound sand. So, I still have my car AND his $2,000 deposit. I decided after searching high and low for a decent replacement that bang for the buck the Benz can't be touched. With that said, I've decided to complete the fleet with this and put a deposit down Saturday...

2010 Raptor w/ 28k miles

#80 ·
So long story short, the buyer of my CLS flaked out. After constant back and forth with the "buyer" and all the hoops he was trying to have me jump through I told him to pound sand. So, I still have my car AND his $2,000 deposit. I decided after searching high and low for a decent replacement that bang for the buck the Benz can't be touched. With that said, I've decided to complete the fleet with this and put a deposit down Saturday...

2010 Raptor w/ 28k miles
just picked one up myself!

#82 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.