Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My new 2012 Super Bee

21K views 155 replies 36 participants last post by  J&D's SRT's 
#1 ·
Yup traded the wife's Inferno Jeep in on a 12 Super Bee. Its still at the dealer for now going to go out Sunday & play with it some. I don't have to give them the Jeep till next Saturday. Will try & get some pics tomorrow while I have it, got dark today. Can't believe how much room there is inside of it compared to the WK1. Here's a photo from online for now.

See less See more
#147 ·
Yep I'm going with SLP mufflers Jim your wife's ride sealed the deal.

The new tips looks sick and really look good with the rear fascia all blends in now. Good job bro.

Reactions: J&D's SRT's
#150 ·
Jim, I wish I could get those plates here in NY. So jealous. I love the Colts. Have been a life long fan. Stems down from my father who has been a die hard fan since the Unitas days. Damn near broke his heart when they moved from Baltimore in 84.

Anyways.....

They weren't keeping Manning. Manning told Irsay I do not want to be here with Luck. That was confirmed. I was shocked but I do understand where he is coming from. He doesnt want Luck breathing down his neck waiting to take his job. I thank him for his 14 years of loyal, excellent service, but it was time for the Colts to think of the future. And Luck isnt too shabby! And with Richardson, I know a first round pick sounds like a lot but for someone with that potential, I am willing to give up the pick. Plus he's still on his rookie contract which is in effect for the next 3 years. And after those 3 years if he doesnt pan out, we arent on the hook!

BTW if you come to NY during the football season, we can go to the Colts bar on 2nd ave. ;) :)

#151 ·
#153 ·
Sounds great bud! And a really beautiful ride to boot!

wink
Thanks Wink, she's keeping me pretty happy while the Jeep is away.
Looks great Jim! Thanks for Manning...Go Broncos!!!:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks Craig, Manning seems like he was a good fit out there in Denver. Guess Elway knew what he was doing. Good to see him back involved with the team again also.
Jim, I wish I could get those plates here in NY. So jealous. I love the Colts. Have been a life long fan. Stems down from my father who has been a die hard fan since the Unitas days. Damn near broke his heart when they moved from Baltimore in 84.

Anyways.....

They weren't keeping Manning. Manning told Irsay I do not want to be here with Luck. That was confirmed. I was shocked but I do understand where he is coming from. He doesnt want Luck breathing down his neck waiting to take his job. I thank him for his 14 years of loyal, excellent service, but it was time for the Colts to think of the future. And Luck isnt too shabby! And with Richardson, I know a first round pick sounds like a lot but for someone with that potential, I am willing to give up the pick. Plus he's still on his rookie contract which is in effect for the next 3 years. And after those 3 years if he doesnt pan out, we arent on the hook!

BTW if you come to NY during the football season, we can go to the Colts bar on 2nd ave. ;) :)
Yeah Joe the Colts packing up & leaving like they did was a shocker for sure. Man they had a rough time of it here for the that first 15-20yrs, lol. I still remember though when they got screwed (either in the AFC Championship to go to the Super Bowl or the game before the Championship game, I think it was the AFC game though) anyways Harbough was QB & they were playing the Steelers & it was when they had done away with instant replay. The Steelers receiver stepped out of the back of the endzone on a catch ruled a TD & gave them the win over the Colts. THEY GOT SCREWED but nothing you could do with no replay.

I would LOVE to come to NY someday always been a dream of mine. I'll make it one of these days.

Well I know now its not just me that thinks the sound changed from the tips. Was coming home earlier at the same time my neighbor got home & he came running over saying "what the hell did you do??? There is no way the sound changed that much just from those new tips."

#156 · (Edited)
Thanks, they are the stock wheels. I just Plastidipped them to get rid of the machined face. I still got those other ones, may sell them not sure.
Looks and sounds great Jim. Wife would kill me if ours was that loud! :)
Thanks Eskle. I think the wifey would like it :D. Actually believe it or not after it is warmed up around town with the windows up it is fairly quiet inside as long as you're driving easy. These seem to have some great sound deadening in them. Serious drone & vibrations inside when you start it up cold though, summer time not nearly as bad as cooler weather. Since you put it up for the winter she may never know, LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.