Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

97K views 1K replies 72 participants last post by  RobAGD 
#1 ·
****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products

Featuring the American Racing Headers King of the Hill Award

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9th 2012

ATCO Raceway
1000 Jackson Rd
Atco, NJ 08004

www.atcoraceway.com

$120 to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 930am to 430pm.

This event is season finale with the series champions being award their prizes along with the event prizes. We have exclusive use of the track from 930am to 430pm. Your entry also entitles you to the test and tune session after our event is over mixed in with the regulars. You will have ample opportunity to practice and dial in your car during the day. There is a speed shop on site with race fuel, nitrous and pretty much anything else you will need. It opens at 11am.​

For those travelling from out of town, not only will you have the opportunity to race ATCO on Friday but you can also race Englishtown on Saturday. We scheduled our event to be in conjunction with the HHP Mopar event at Englishtown so both tracks can be attended in one trip. Records will be broken and Personal Bests will be achieved, negative DA at two of the worlds fastest tracks is a must attend.​

See less See more
#547 ·
Well due to a few parts not coming in and an unfortunate issue with the new rubbers ATCO is not looking good anymore unfortunately. Tire company wont answer phone or emails and neither will the companies( no site vendors) that shipped me parts. Big shout out to Skip for doing everything he can but unless luck strikes tomorrow the jeep will sit for another week on the lift.

Goodluck to everyone going to race and watch....im sure it will be a hell of time and a hell of a show!

#549 ·
^^^and me please

#554 ·
Lol here is the full story got vreds through skip will i was still in the Stan, got home went to get them installed last week, they sent 3 275's and 1 315. Skips been a champ in trying to help me out but we cant get ahold of the warehouse

#559 ·
Talked to ATCO again today. Southern Jersey is 100% and no fuel shortage issues or lines. Seems to not have made it that far south so we should be in good shape. Plan accordingly and make sure you have enough fuel to get out of Jersey after the weekends events. I have been assured that the area is normal operations but Id hate to see people get stuck.

Those travelling from LI and north of that, seems once you get past exit 11 on the turnpike, all is normal ops. The track has fuel and will have fuel for our event as well.

I will keep everyone updated as the week goes on. Happy thoughts people :)

#563 ·
Yeah I never reserved a room either, oops. I'm going to try and call the hotel tomorrow

#568 ·
Thanks Dan

I have a room at the wingate for the night of the 8th
If I don't get power back I won't be able to make it to atco (jeep s in garage)
And you guys can have it
Sent you pm bud

#570 ·
I am unfortunately in the same boat as you. I am hoping power comes back and the gas stations keep opening so I can keep my plans of going out there next Friday. Going to keep a positive attitude and hope LIPA works quickly for all of us here on LI!

#569 ·
Waqaas I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you bud.

#578 ·
Chris, your not making Atco?

#577 ·
Cant wait for the event and to get away from this madness on the island

#581 ·
I know I brought up the question before regarding Race Fuel on Long Island and it was mentioned that ATCO does carry Race Fuel but I called over to confirm supplies and they said they carry VP products starting at 107 Octane which goes for $11.50 per gallon at the track. They also confirmed they will be opened for our event which I think Dan confirmed already but thought I would mention. That pricing for the 107 is not too bad considering the local speed shop sells VP 109 for $90 for 5 gallons. Looking forward to getting away from this mess on LI.

Reactions: FlyByU
#614 ·
Thanks Peter that's awesome of you! I'll definitely let you know this week! Either way look forward to meeting you!

Reactions: petersrt8
#596 ·
Damn....
I had hoped to race AFTER your ride was worn out with Boatman.:D
Ok....I'll come up with something.
Looks COLD Friday, have to back the rig down some to hook.
It still takes heat to make Joel's VHT work. Brrrr.
Glad the trailer is heated, may be a popular hangout along with Harrison's beer.:)
Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.