Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2012 Jeep SRT8 CALENDAR - Rules / Discussion Thread

35K views 77 replies 22 participants last post by  GCBEAST2 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting nice and early this year to ensure we have alot of good submissions.

THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF THE ENTRIES. Please reference all entries by post# in the submissions fourm. We want to try to keep the submission thread to pictures only - keep the clutter in this thread!

The deadline for submissions will be December 4th, 2011 at 11:59PM

Planned release December 1st, 2011

Professional photos are allowed and encouraged!

RULES:

1) ONE SUBMISSION EACH:I will be making a submissions ONLY thread, please only post your submission in that thread! If you want to change your submission before the deadline, edit your existing post and replace the picture with your new one!!

2) HIGH QUALITY PICS ONLY: No posting of low res, shoddy pictures you had on your computer for 3 years. Post and KEEP ON YOUR COMPUTER your high res submission. When the times come to print, I will be emailing you for your HIGH RES PIC. If you do not have it, you will not be in the calendar.

3) PHOTOSHOP: I'm changing this slightly from the past years, It used to be NO photoshopping, but still, try to keep it to a minimum for example; to adjust/tweak color, remove telephone pole from background, etc. Keep it to a minimum.

4) JEEP SRT8's ONLY: Make sure the entire Jeep is in frame, and there are no other people or cars. Engine shots allowed and encouraged. Make sure there is a good amount of room around the jeep to allow for cropping.

6) cover submissions will be allowed as a second picture and may be photochoped but must be posted in the Calendar Cover submissions ONLY thread!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!
You need to have available 2 sizes.
They need to be 2300 x 1800 pixels
and 3500 x 2300 pixels
MAKE SURE you crop your pictures to these sizes and save them both, before you submit!!! When I email you for your pictures, I dont want to hear that you don't have the correct sizes.

Noteworthy points:
- Allow lots of room around the jeep for cropping purposes.
- Set your camera to its highest res possible!!
- Please use your fourm user name as the image naem ex: squigmang.jpeg

Photo Submission Thread:
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?p=778186#post778186

Cover Submission Thread:
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?p=778188#post778188

See less See more
#75 ·
Received mine. Nicely done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.