Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

SiriusXM Traffic.......Any good?

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  45acp 
#1 ·
So I'm thinking about subscribing to SiriusXM Traffic and have heard some mixed reviews about it. Some love it and some hate it. I know my truck originally came with it, but obviously it had expired some time ago.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

#2 ·
Really depends if you use your nav on a regular basis. I've kept mine active, but when I need nav these days, to be honest I prefer to use the Waze app on the iPhone - Nav, traffic, police, pics of accidents, etc. I have a nice mount which has it high enough for easy use.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
Hmm, then I guess I'd have to say for me, the benefit is in the traffic-based re-routing feature with Nav, which I think is pretty decent. Only downside is when you go to an area that doesn't have coverage. Example: I drive into DC for Caps games, however the uTraffic data doesn't include the downtown streets so it will treat certain areas as a preferred routes since no traffic reported and you may end up being routed into a backup. Overall it's ok, but without using nav, not sure it would be helpful to me or worth the $$. Having Waze and the phone in a convenient safe spot for Nav use, I'm starting to second guess my uTraffic value lately.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: 45acp
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.