Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Official Maryland Spotted Thread

30K views 171 replies 39 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 ·
Hey guys i was reading through the forum and i realized that everyone is always posting spottings. Figured we could just put it all together on one thread. If its been done before sorry.

I'll start it off, a few days ago on mountain road in bel air i saw a silver one with a srt windshield sticker, and looked like a borla exhaust. I gave a little wave but i don't think you saw me, next time i'll have to make some noise.

#70 ·
Sounds like the guy I've seen in my neighborhood a few times. Not sure if you saw, but did his plate say "MR SRT"?

#72 ·
Saw a black 08-10 turning into the McDonalds off of Joppa Road. I was turning out of the Hess station.

#76 ·
Black with black wheels. Orange accents on wheels and badges. Supercharged Badge on the back. You where parked at work. I would have taken a pic but I'm not "supposed" to. :)

#84 ·
There's always cars and coffee on Saturday mornings! If not, DJ, start a new thread in the Md section and we'll figure something out.

#91 · (Edited)
Spotted this morning in White Marsh right in front of Dicks Sporting Goods. Beautiful.

#92 ·
Spotted a red rock wk1 same color as mine on Main street in Laurel, right before you cross over route 1, I was in the caddy. It's exciting seeing these Jeeps when it's someone else's. When I drive my jeep I never spot one, but if I'm driving something else, I see them. What gives? LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.