Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

anyone race a tbss in IL. today?

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Balistikss 
#1 ·
Had a run in with a nice looking SRT-8 Today in orland park IL. Anyone from here? Nice truck!

#5 ·
It wasnt a very good way to tell. He was behind me at the light and when the light turned green we both jumped on it. I was pulling, in addition to the mods below, it was the first time out with my new heads and cam.

I'm guessing by his sig that he pulled on it pretty good unless it was modded.
:)

not me but im not to far from Orland park, ive seen a few tbss around here not to many gcsrts
I see a few.
-There is a black one by my girlfriends parents house in mokena ive ran a couple of times (cool guy)

-another one that is silver and always at a goodyear muffler place off lagrange rd. (another cool guy)

-And one more that is black (total prick)

This one was red and was by andrew high school. Gave a thumbs up and he gave one back. When it got to a more open two lanes he turned into a subdivision:(

#15 ·
THANKS! LOL, there are always a few in a group.... If the ones you met were stock or close to it im sure they were just upset about getting manhandled by a jeep.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.