Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Hot girl vs. Hot Truck - My SRT8 experience

4K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Matt McKenzie 
#1 ·
So I'm on a date last night with this beautiful girl, and after a movie I had to stop and fill up with gas. As I'm out filling it up, I hear this sexy ass rumble from behind me, and wouldn't you know, it was a black Jeep SRT8!

I really haven't seen any other 8's in Seattle, so I was excited to talk with the guy. He ended up being a d-bag, but another guy filling up his big truck came over and asked me how much hp these things had, I just played stupid.

Driving away, I could see the other SRT8 owner looking at my ride with curiosity due to all my mods.

My date asked me if I wanted to go inside and hang out, but I declinded because all I could do was think about finding that other SRT8 and having some fun! These trucks are addictive like that.

Point of the story - these trucks sound sick!!!

#3 ·
You live in the most depressing city in the U.S. and passed up some poon? ;)
Good thing your medicine is more HEMI! That is inexcusable!

#8 ·
I have to admin to im speechless as well... the car will always be there tomorrow... but the girl.. who knows..

Please check Grip Grips gif up top...
Thats one lucky banana!

EDIT --- Unless she was a moose... then i understand! :)

#9 ·
dear god man your a dafty

#11 ·
yes a dafty

#15 ·
Wow i rather go inside with a girl then looking for a jeep

#23 ·
Oh geez...I should have known this was the response I was going to get.

The point of sharing my story was that I had never heard such a badass sound as another SRT8 pulling up.

That's it.

#24 ·
So did u find the other jeep

#28 ·
Well, he could have very low standards and a wolf dog ugly chick could be hot to him. Personally, if I were single, hot chick FTMFW!! You can always find the SRT8 later on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.