Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Waiting but buying things for SRT8

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Rick G 
#1 · (Edited)
Hopefully will get my 2008 brilliant black jeep within the next week or so from Don @ Champion. In the meantime, have bought and ready to install the following: Bwoody black w/silver vein intake, weathertech floor liners & cargo liner w/srt8 decals, weathertech clear cover license plate frame, motorad 20# 7720 radiator cap, valucraft 180 thermostat, 8" black antenna, mopar wheel locks, mopar locking gas cap, SRT8 aluminum keychain w/carbon fiber inlay, SRT8 logo valve stem caps, both from stealthauto.com, goo gone sticker lifter to de-badge the front & back Jeep letters, and 1 can of photoblocker for rear license plate.

#6 ·
keychain from stealthauto.com. Looked up the steering wheel liquiddomes on previous thread and like the SRT8 carbon fiber backing w/light silver lettering. You have that or the shift cover and I would be interested, now or in the future. Are liquiddomes different size for the 2008 model?

#8 ·
yea they are different sizes. and there is no 2008 shift cover available due to the different design.

The Carbonfiber looking ones are not liquiddomes, they are just stickers, i would highely suggest the new liquiddomes because they are better quality and will match your already purchased weathertech covers.

#7 · (Edited)
got the antenna from shortyantennasource.com, but didn't do a lot of looking around first. GC been on order since end of February.

#12 ·
I believe mythbusters proved the photoblocker spray ineffective. Good find on that shorty antenna! Just ordered one.

#16 ·
You are off to a good start now lets start with the modding of the engine.:D

#17 ·
No offense to nitrous, but I'm torn between GSM's I-charger and PPP's turbo. That decision will determine what mods will be done in the near future.

#19 ·
I hear ya, the juice is fun but I would never run it on a DD.

Very hard choice! Turbo'd V8s in general are ridiculous but then again that I charger has got me drooling all over the place.

#18 ·
Man that business card holder is the shizz . . . i need a new one I'm ordering it right now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.