Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Look what the mailman delivered to me today!

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  hawkman996 
#1 ·
Vehicle Bumper Auto part Car Tire

I am finally getting my 08 close to my 06 mod wise. The eibach springs and bwoody sway links get me that much closer. I'm excited to have my jeep handle the way I like again. I miss the look and the lack of body roll...the stock springs "wallow" too much for my liking and the bwoody sways give a much more direct feel to the steering.

As long as the weather is nice I will be installing these goodies on Sunday. I will make sure to get the before/after pictures and also take measurements at each corner. Any other requests?

Next paycheck the NT05's will be going on to complete my handling package.

See less See more
#5 ·
The Springs was by far my best Mod , congrats Dave .

#6 ·
Nice Dave!! Please take before and after measurements of each corner as I am very interested to see what they are bro.

Thanks!!

#12 ·
Yeah, I feel like a kid at x-mass when I know I have parts be delivered to my house. Stacy thinks it is hilarious.

Thanks for all the nice words guys.

And Johnny, thanks for the tease! I cannot wait to get a set of NT05's on my jeep again. The look sweet on our rigs, ride better, and the handling perfect.

Post some pics bud! :)

Nice Dave!! Please take before and after measurements of each corner as I am very interested to see what they are bro.

Thanks!!

Will do Jose, I was planning on doing measurements as I know you have asked before and didn't get a chance to measure your jeep when stock.

congrats Dave, glad to see the rebuilding process continuing the way you want, congrats bro
Thanks Steve. It has taken longer than I would have liked but I am almost there and I hope to surpass my 06 here in the next 2 months.

#10 ·
Stop rubbing it Johnny :D

#9 ·
Got to love when packages arrive at the homestead. Good luck with the install.

#11 ·
congrats Dave, glad to see the rebuilding process continuing the way you want, congrats bro

#13 ·
Good deal Dave. Good luck with the install. If there is not already a how-to that might be a good idea. I plan on doing these mods when I sell my Ram. (Don't want to mod too much before I sell the old beast.)

#15 ·
Installed everything today and took a bunch of pics during intall. Also took measurements before and after. I still need to take measurements after I drive it to work and back tomorrow. I will post up the install pics and measurements tomorrow.

The handling is back! I missed the confidence of this combo. I need my nittos though. ;)

It was HOT AS BALLS today!!!!!! It was 95 and humid and I had to take numerous breaks because I was overheating in the driveway. Actually had to come in after finishing the rear and take a cool shower to bring my body temp down. I hate it when it gets this hot.

I will take some washed up pics Wednesday at the same park I got pics from before to help with before and after.

#16 ·
Glad you got them in Dave!! I did the install with a few guys and its a PITA doing them fronts bro!

#19 ·
Pictures Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

#20 ·
That rubber is next on my "To do list".

#21 ·
Here are a couple of pics before I do a new thread with all the pics.......

Stock Height
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Look after eibach install and lowered off jack stands
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Eibachs after a day of driving to let the springs settle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

I must say it looks a lot better today now that the springs have settled. Makes me like my steel blue even more. :)

#26 ·
Here are a couple of pics before I do a new thread with all the pics.......

Stock Height
View attachment 12284

Look after eibach install and lowered off jack stands
View attachment 12285

Eibachs after a day of driving to let the springs settle
View attachment 12286

I must say it looks a lot better today now that the springs have settled. Makes me like my steel blue even more. :)
Looks awesome Dave! Did you ever get the chance to do before and after measurments of all 4 corners tho?

#25 ·
Soon, very soon. :D

Dave! Once you get the Nittos on.........paint that fukr Inferno!

Haha I think that would cut into my heads/cam budget a little bit. ;) :p

Looks awesome Dave. I really like that 1st photo in the sunlight. Jeep looks nice.

I like the way the color looks in that photo too. I will have much better pictures come Wednesday.

#27 ·
Yeah I took all the measurements and took a bunch of photos. I was trying to take pics last wednesday after the drop at the same park I took photos before but it was raining.

I've been out at the beach and getting together to watch the Magic whoop everybodys azz!!!!

Sorry for the delay in pictures and specs. Wednesday is my day off and I will make sure to post everything up.

#28 ·
No rush Dave. Just remembered and thought I would ask. Thanks for doing this bro!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.