Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Had a 14 GCSRT8 in here...

7K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  DemonPerformance 
#1 ·
Beautiful truck. White with black chrome wheels, and a few custom blackout pieces, maybe one of the best looking GCSRT8s I have seen yet.

Eight speed, paddle shifters, launch control...mmmm....might have even flashed it while it was here ;)

#9 ·
in for info

#21 ·
Huh? CMR fully supports the 12/13 models, it is as 'true' of a tuning package as you can get...I do not follow your comments.

ET does not mean anything, if it went down the track, with boost, and didn't blow up, its at least tuned safely...these 6.4 pistons are pure junk.

I would love too

save $20k and get a 100 shot of NOS. Theres NO true tuning on these things yet mate.
Again...huh?

#28 ·
I personally think it's a testament to tuning to bolt up a procharger on low boost and run 11's in a 2 1/2 ton grocery getter. Diablosport and Demon FTW. I cant wait to see what the tuning on the 14 will do.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#29 ·
When we're through with phase 2 of Forza's rig, we want to run at least a full second faster than our personal best with it so far. 10.7 is the goal with about double the boost that we're currently making. Don't see why it can't happen, fully forged longblock top to bottom with a return style fuel system and pulley changes to achieve 15lbs or so, tune changes etc, and we should be golden. We'll know for sure in spring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.