Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

searching fort smoked taillights for 06' WH version

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Jfra 
#1 ·
Hi guys, i'm looking to upgrade my 06' WH with some smoked taillights + 3rd brakelights but this is quite difficult to find these articles in Europe... Somebody give me a help? Thx?

#2 ·
Did you check ebay?

#4 ·
The '06 & '07 (I think) US spec tail lights had 3 bulbs in them. What I don't know is if the turn & brake lamps work independently of each other. Someone that has an '06 could answer that question. That said, I wonder if you'd be further ahead just to have yours tinted over there.

#6 ·
Thanks Jfra. I wasn't sure. Do the '05-'07 turn signal bulb work independently of the brake lights?

#8 ·
No not really. Just wondered if you knew the answer because I didn't.

#9 ·
I said that cause you said 05-07 LOL. It is 05-06 that are the same, 07-10 are the same. But to seriously answer the question, I think so but can't remember for sure. I sold my 06 and now have an 07, which has the same config as ur 09.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#12 ·
Depending on how much you want to spend, you could get a set from taillight solutions. They will wire them to work for whatever model year. You could go with LED too.
That's what I want. Some new LED Tail Lights but Jeep France said me that I must pay attention as US models lights configuraton are not the same as the ones exported to Europe...
Anyone can confirm this Info??

#11 ·
Back to what I said earlier...you should probably tint your own. Probably tons cheaper!

#14 ·
#16 ·
But then your brake lights are Amber?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.