Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Painted To Match Roof Rails Park Sensor Strip

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  my02grand 
#1 ·
Another great job by "Daniel". Thanks man. This time had him do the roof rails and the Park Sensor strip and sensors. Put everything back on yesterday. And yes, the sensors still work fine painted. Workmanship as usual is spot on, pricing was fair to me, and turn around time was excellent.

In first two pics, don't bust me cause tips aren't straight.:D Still have to tweak them and get them centered on my hitch receiver. Just put the new mufflers and tips on this weekend also. ( BB Exhaust warrantied them for me due to a slight interior rattle in one of them even though they were over 3 years old and out of warranty. Great service from them through Mike. Excellent customer service and they certainly stepped up to the plate although they didn't have to.)

Last pic shows roof rails, spoiler, step pad, and sensor strip. Pics are okay, but in real life, I really like the way it all looks. Thanks for looking, and thanks again, Daniel.

See less See more
#11 ·
Yeah, I've thought about it a few times over the years, but always seem to decide to leave it as is. It's just kind of grown on me I guess. The only year to date to have that contrasting difference, and particularly like it in the back as it takes on kind of a separate diffuser look from a distance.

So, decided to just paint the front lower "chrome" strip black to match and do the color work on the other pieces, leaving the beltline with the chrome look for a little contrast.

Different strokes for different folks makes it all go round.:)

#10 ·
Looks awesome Ted! I bet she is hella bright in direct sunlight!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.