Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Denver Area Wrenching Day/GTG

17K views 248 replies 20 participants last post by  5280SRT8 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to give everyone local a heads up that we will most likely be doing a wrenching day/ get together at Teekay's house here in the near future.

Right now it's tentatively looking like Feb 23rd but that is dependent on whether its warm.

Post up if you're interested and what you need done.

bxcharger(Akili)- tcase/diff/oil change
5280SRT8(Jason)- Coilovers/panhard bar installed, Tcase/diffs fluid change
Teekay1(Travis)- Tcase fluid change
LVSpeedemon(Jordan)- Tcase/diff fluid change
SRTravis(Travis)- Lowering springs install
SRT8Xcy- Tcase/diff fluid change
milehighsrt- tcase/diff fluid change
Yawara1096- tcase/diff fluid change
Speedking1121- sparkplugs/diff fluid change

#99 ·
I have a heat gun, I'll bring it if you want. Where did you get the wrap from? I want to do a few more pieces on truck.

#103 ·
Everything is on order. Waiting on shipping confirmation but as long as it ships by Monday we should have it here by then.

Right now the weather forecast is looking like a balmy 43 degrees.

#105 ·
I think it's gonna be tough getting everyone done in one day! Especially considering we'll be doing it in the driveway and without a lift! I might just hang out and save the mods for my buddy's shop/lift. I have a feeling my stuff will be the most time consuming!?

#106 ·
43 is dagum summer

#107 ·
Can someone bring a lug wrench to remove the wheels as I do not have one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#109 ·
^^what he said

#111 · (Edited)
The gear oil shipped Friday and will be here tomorrow.

Edit: Just got an email that the tcase fluids shipped. No UPS tracking info yet tho, will update once I can confirm they will be here but it's looking good right now.

#112 ·
#113 ·
I'm gonna sit back and laugh and then probably point out something he missed haha

#120 ·
I have a set of ramps too... And I own pants u pinches. Only wear them to work tho haha. Unless its a blizzard I'm n shorts and sandals

#122 ·
I have air. And air ratchet and impact. Most ppl want fluids so ramps will b fine for that

#123 ·
I think someone should swing by Harbor Freight and grab some metric impact sockets. TK has standard impact sockets.

JD- Most of the guys need diff/tcase fluids done. Put a truck up onto 4 ramps and change them all at once. Since it'll be pretty level that way. I'm thinking it should take 30-45 mins per truck like that.

#125 ·
I think someone should swing by Harbor Freight and grab some metric impact sockets. TK has standard impact sockets.

JD- Most of the guys need diff/tcase fluids done. Put a truck up onto 4 ramps and change them all at once. Since it'll be pretty level that way. I'm thinking it should take 30-45 mins per truck like that.
Got you covered there. I have metric impact sockets and will be bringing them as well as a spring compressor. Bringing some tools too. Any other special tools/equipment that is needed?

#124 ·
JD you need a new pic of that engine bay

#129 ·
Jaun is not allowed till we get some pics of the sweet new ride! I say ban him till then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.