Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Birthday surprise

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  WBSL 
#1 · (Edited)
So I have had my street monster for almost a year and love it more and more everyday. My wife bought it for me as a compromise for my family ride. She told me that she would like me to wait at least a year to do any mods, since I have done so much to my truck. This has been the hardest thing to stick to, I feel like Pookie from the movie New jack city just feining to get some mods. Well to my surprise, when I opened up my present it was a Diablosport Predator with the interface!!!! My first mod! I can't believe how much it woke up the beast! Now I just have to work on her for the addiction to follow. Just thought I would share this with the people who could really appreciate it. I have the best wife! Thank you to all of you guys and gals who make this an awesome forum!

MikeyG:D:grinbiginvert::D:grinbiginvert::D

#2 ·
Nice..did u get a custom tune or the canned tune?

#3 ·
Congrats, you just received your first crack sample

It only gets more expensive from here. :rofl:

#4 ·
Dude! Put the Predator back in the box it came in and ruuuuun!!!!!

You have been warned!

#5 ·
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i hear the mod bug flying around. :hippy:

#7 ·
LOL, worst decision your wife ever made....she will be replaced with your jeep now :rofl:

#9 ·
Haha awesome man. Like others have already said, now it gets a whole lot more fun but also a whole lot more expensive

#14 ·
^^^Nobody is really taking bad about the tuner. I think you're just reading the posts wrong. What were saying is watch out because once you start modding its very addictive & hard to control your spending. You will always want more & more power. It all starts when you buy the handheld tuner. Trust me its real easy to spend 20k plus just look at my sig. One upgrade will always lead to another. LOL

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.