Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

chicago jeep SRT8 Sightings

210K views 2K replies 155 participants last post by  justjkit 
#1 · (Edited)
Post all sightings from your area here.

not sure if there is something like this so i will start it, black nagle & foster!!

#1,167 ·
Yelp says 4.5/5 stars based on 37 reviews. It sounds like it'd be a good choice to hit up.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#1,169 ·
I'll give it a shot next time I'm around. Probably around middle of the year I'll be in the Chicagoland area again.

#1,174 ·
Who's the wise guy running around looking like HEMI TME with black jeep and
Red fender stripes? If your gonna properly represent you'll need a D1 to start.
Joe, owner of Fuller's car wash at Higgan's and LIVELY blvd saw it yesterday!

#1,181 ·
Damn Knuckles your like Bruce Lee's 1" punch with your posting.
Were gonna do some Launches and driveby's for your viewing pleasure.
Lot of low end power as the S/C builds boost fast.

#1,191 ·
Silver one parked next to me at Target in Algonquin around 4pm. Looked stocked height, had intercooler, Borla exhaust and black wheels. Temp. plates also.

#1,192 ·
08-09 Red rock in Schaumburg on Weathersfield Way right around Springinsguth. Looked stock.

#1,194 ·
You're at the wrong Kilt. There are three SRTs at the Kilt I'm at right now.

#1,197 ·
At a stop light on lake cook and hicks, Alpine WK2 pulls behind me, so I decided to
take off with a little authority, and the D1's a little touchy past 1/4 throttle where
she kicks in and its liteally like a 100 shot nitrous, instant tire smoking terror sideways.
I was like, awe sh!t, didn't mean to get reckless. He follows me on highway and we have some open road, I let him come up charging hard close to my rear bumper and hit it, bam 20 degrees and 10lbs boost I was GONE. I slowed up and pulled over to middle lane he came up, I gave him a wave and he gave thumbs up and seemed impressed! Was fun. I do love that white WK2.

#1,203 ·
Anybody on here get into an accident around Streamwood? Saw a black WK1 on a flat bed yesterday around 1230 on 59 around Schaumburg Rd. Front driver side looked like it took a pretty solid hit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,204 ·
Just saw a stock looking black '08 getting on 290W at Thorndale.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,205 ·
Modern blue wk1 with dark tints on 151st near Farrell Sunday afternoon (1/27) around 3ish. Silver wk1 one in the St. Joeseph's (Lockport) church parking lot at 5:00 on Saturday the 26th. Good man getting in some mass time!

#1,206 ·
Probably trying to repent for the sins he comitted while driving the jeep as it should be driven :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.