Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

LED's!!! LED's!!! LED's!!! One of a kind look!!!

11K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  YoungMedic23 
#1 · (Edited)
Yo Yo....i told you all i don't "F" around with makin videos!!!:ninja:

Enjoy!!!:D

Let the question and answer session begin!!! :simmadown:

See less See more
#11 ·
WOW, that looks Pimp Bro are they simple plug and play, no flickering or other issues
What are the bulbs needed for the reverse and lisc plate, is that link for the reverse and which is for the lisc. plate

#21 ·
Yes on autolumination.com

On the left list click on the link that starts with 3022

Scroll down to these......u will need 44mm

25 led High Powered SMT Array - Outfitted with 25 of the latest SMT High Powered Leds

Designed especially for overhead lighting & angled sockets & applications requiring alot of light.

Flexible wires to base allows the to be adjusted to any angle

25 Led array measures 38mm x 38mm x 10mm thick

Heres the 36 led dome in my chrysler below....I'm going with the 25's in my Jeep cuz the leds are flat on the 25's as opposed to the raised ones on the 36's

#28 ·
Looks sweet Paul. I would go with the reverse lights, but I was thinking I need something a little brighter since tinting the lights. I'd say I lost 25% visibility? License plate is too bright for myself, but I know you are PSYCHED! I went with those 25LED arrays after I met you the first time at the SRT Experience. Keep up the good work. I'll call you tomorrow when I'm up in your hood with Racer X.

#36 ·
Paul what are you using for the bulbs in your rear "map lights" and in the front footwells. I want to be sure I get the same look you are getting.

-Thanks

#38 ·
Thanks. Just ordered some "superwhite" wedge bulbs from superbrightleds so hopefully these work as good as their festoons have for me. Thanks for the reply

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.