Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Anybidy in the Midwest have parts for sale

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  cmn1 
#1 ·
I am mainly looking around the Omaha, NE ish area for parts for my 2006 Jeep SRT 8 I don't have a problem traveling a few hours out or so. I am mainly looking for

CAI
Stellin Headlight cover (for a 2006)
catch can
nitrous kit
cat back exhaust system or electric cut out
headers
HID kit
Bwoody lower springs
rear fog light harness (for 2006)

Parts I wasn't planning on until later down the road but may consider if it's a good deal

Cam
turbo kit (but I probley don't have the money your looking to get out of it)
Underdrive pulley

I think that's about it for what I'm looking for I'll add more if I think of it but post up what your have or message me and we can talk about it.

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
You should just by my jeep. It includes everything above that you want, plus it's already built and proven to be a badass vehicle :).

#7 ·
I may be interested in your Jeep. Wanting something faster then my 07 SRT Jeep. But what kind of price you talking for that Monster?LOL

Arent you the one moving back to STL soon, if I remember correctly? Or is that someone else...

#5 ·
Or mine :)
Same size motor
Same turbos
I ll beat his price by 1.00 lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hahaha I'll sell mine for $10 whole dollars less than his :p

Fine I'll just buy both your jeeps
Ok deal, buy one get one free. Mine costs the money, Waqaas's goes for free :grinbiginvert:.

But in all seriousness, check the classifieds section and you will find a lot of misc. parts for sale, definitely most of what you are looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.