Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pics of the Engine Bay after winter slumber

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  mustbf8 
#1 ·
Here are a few pics of my engine bay...getting ready for racing season!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
A couple of the whole Jeep as well.

Attachments

#7 ·
I also asked him to not put them down so low because its a pain to take them off cleanly when they are so low on the windshield. Doesn't look great, but I am just glad that the registration sticker is actually sticking to the window!

#4 ·
Looking good Craig , BT now has the TB Cover available ?

#6 ·
Joe....I have a drunk who does my inspection sticker, so I just lined them up with that LOL

Yeah Paulo...the throttle body covers are available and shipped as you can see!

Thanks Kamil!!

#8 ·
HAHA! Well that would drive me insane.

What I do is tell them to not take off the laminate on the front of the inspection sticker and tell them to just give me the sticker. I put on tape and stick it to the windshield.

And when I get the registration in the mail I cut around the adhesive and just put tape on it and stick it to the windshield. I hate the residue that gunk leaves behind!

Like I said Jeep looks gooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

#9 ·
Thanks Joe...that's a good idea! I might have to use that when the inspection comes up again. It would work perfect for the registration too as those stickers usually suck!

#11 ·
Thanks Jose!

#12 ·
Very, very fine!

Hey, where did you get that coolant over flow cap? Does it allow any coolant to slosh out? My stock cap leaks like a sieve . It looks horrible!

#15 ·
I got it from Billet Technology...they are a vendor here. They make great pieces....so no, it doesn't leak at all!

#13 ·
Jeep is looking good! I hope that was not you I saw pulled over on the thruway south of albany on tuesday evening? It was a black WK1. Anyway, i'm getting ready to go to lebanon soon to do some stock runs with my WK2, just waiting on my helmet. I have never drag raced before, so I hope I don't embarrass myself too much!:)

#16 ·
Let me know when you are going to go! I will meet you there and give you some tips...I race there every Wednesday in the points series. Everyone was in your shoes at some point, so there is no need to worry! Just shoot me a PM and we can meet up. Tomorrow is the first test and tune, but I'm not sure if I am going yet. The Wed. nights start May 2nd.
OH...and no, that wasn't me pulled over thank God!

#14 ·
Looks good..I like the BT red dress kit

#17 ·
By the way Joe, I had to get the Jeep inspected today and you would be much happier with the placement of my sticker! Haha!

#19 ·
Thanks for sharing the pics... She looks very happy to come out of hibernation... Enjoy the season...

#21 ·
Thanks! Yours looks pretty nice as well!

#20 ·
No Joe...I neatly placed it on the windshield! I was just bringing the Jeep to get an oil change and my guy noticed I needed an inspection. Then I immediately thought about your posts! Haha! He had a nice little gadget to take off the sticker clean, so I stuck the new one on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.