Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Modern Street Hemi Shootout @ Atco NJ Nov 9th 2012 - Videos !

7K views 56 replies 22 participants last post by  RobAGD 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok here we go, 213 clips to edit, here are the first videos Ill get more done over the next few days as I actually get a few days off in a row !

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-

This is the runs of people I didn't get names for, or only had 1 or 2 runs or for what ever reason were not going to get a stand alone video. 15 mins of runs, mix of everything but quite a few Jeeps.

Also a small reminder to like these videos and subscribe to my channel ! More to come

Oi!

-Robert

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice work on doing these for everyone.

#8 · (Edited)
Your jeep looked good coming out the hole with that Whipple bro!!

Very nice videos and thank you for taking the time to post them up Rob!

You the man!!!

#5 ·
Awesome Rob, thanks again for all your hard work, it is much appreciated!

#6 ·
Can't wait to get home and be able to check them out! Thanks for putting these together Rob!

Reactions: Stang352
#14 ·
Cool Vids Rob!
Thanks for taking all the videos and then taking the time to go over them and edit them! It has to be so much time consuming. We appreciate that very much.

#17 ·
Danke,

Yea work was kinda busy today so no editing ;)

I'll be editing tomorrow and Friday provided no family meltdowns LOL

Dan and TugboatChad thanks

-R

#18 ·
PM me your PayPal addy as well Rob. I'll throw you a little something something as well man. You busted your ass out there that's for sure!!

#19 ·
^^^ What he said.
PM me email addy. I'll be more than happy to contribute as well.

#20 ·
Donation made, thank you again!

#25 ·
Reminder guys, if you PM your build info, sponsors etc I'll add it to the description and tags.

10JGCSRT8 pm incoming, thanks for the support guys.

-R

#26 · (Edited)
Thanks Rob!!

The one slow-mo of the wheel hop was something to see!! :eek:
The fact the tires are cold with no way to really heat them up and that they were brand new (this was 2nd pass) i think causes this. After that run all my launches were in 2nd gear. The 10.xx run was the the first pass with the cut-outs un-corked. It was getting lean and against my better judgement I lifted.:rofl:

And for the "Vortech belt police", you know who you are, I had 14+ runs and belt didn't move a smidgen! ;)

#30 ·
Ok 3 more up, last one is in process of uploading.

More as I can today ( at work )

-Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.