-22" Satin Black Replicas✓
-JBA Upper/Lower Control Arms
-QA1 Rear Shocks
-Bwoody Endlinks
-PML Rear Differential Cover

Current Pics

See less See more
#123 ·
Thanks guys means a lot. Waited for this a very long time and feels like a completely new Jeep.

#126 ·
Thanks BWSRT-8 means a lot!

#128 ·
Thanks bud! Appreciate it!

#129 ·
Soooooooooooo much better. :roller:

Reactions: Regency
#130 ·
Thanks!

#131 ·

Some pics I took today. My cousin flies in on Monday and he's a photographer so we'll be doing a photoshoot then. And those pics will be in a different thread in the photo section, will also probably take a video.

#133 ·
Thanks! My old rims were holding me back from other mods as I wanted real srt wheels bad. But now I can sell them and ether get a trinity or new mufflers!

#134 ·
#135 ·
Will do. I'll probably do a trinity and a Johan tune. And then sell my predator and fill my tank LOL.

#137 ·
Nice mustang!

#139 ·
Been over 2 months since I ordered my custom made catch can should I be mad or just keep waiting?

#140 · (Edited)
Hate to say it. But keep waiting. Its something that we as the jeep community have to get used to. Support from the vendors is usually good but anything "custom" seems to take a month of sundays dude. Live and learn, but had I known my plans would take a year I would have saved money or pulled the trigger on the GTR I almost traded for.

Reactions: Regency
#141 ·
Alright guys have $1,500 to spend. What should I buy??

#142 ·
30 shares of TCP to start your future! :domotwak:

#143 ·
I already have money invested in some penny stocks. $49 a share is to much for me.

#144 ·
It does pay 81 cents a share quarterly on dividends. And the price will come down a little. Otherwise get something to put you to sleep, cause you're up way to early out there. :stickpoke:

#145 ·
LOL. This is when I wash my Jeep. Perfect time. Heading out at 4:45 to get supplies ready.

#148 ·
Absolutely hate Subarus one riced out new STI swerved at me on the freeway trying to piss me off then cut me off. Almost caused an accident trying to prove something to himself. People theses days.

#149 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.