Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Tires, maybe wheel + tires for wk1

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  G8RBAIT 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I have stock 20's and need some new tires. 2 of my tires have nails and have been leaking pretty bad. I will also take wheel and tire combos if they are under $1000, need these before Thursday! So definitely somewhere local I can pick them up at.

Thanks guys!

#3 ·
Top one won't fit if it's 22x10 all the way around. Has to be 22x9 up front. The other set you complete dimensions on, giving you the tire size isn't helping you. If all you need is tires you can get them under a $1000 for tires. Wheels and tires probably not!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: ray
#12 ·
Only if you have 20x9's on all 4 corners.

I've been running the Falken Azenis FK453CC in the 275/315 combo since January and love them.

#5 ·
There is a thread on delinte tires, that would give you more info than I can. Or try a tire site and input your vehicle info, might answer all your questions.

#7 ·
Since you aren't really looking for a member to sell you something. This thread has been moved.

#8 ·
22x9 all around would work. Just make sure the off set is right.

#11 ·
Is it possible to have the tires patched from the inside? If that's not an option, guys have bought a brand new set of the non Runfat Dilente tires for around $500 and they're getting good reviews so far.

#13 ·
^^This...the runflats will have to get plugged and patched. I had to go through this a few months ago with a nail in my driver's side front tire. As ASLEEPER stated, this could be a good temporary fix until you find something you like. The Delinte D8's are a great option for the price..can't beat it. Good luck man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.