Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

97K views 1K replies 72 participants last post by  RobAGD 
#1 ·
****2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout: Presented by 5h0pH3M1.c0m & Paramount ****

2012 ATCO Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products

Featuring the American Racing Headers King of the Hill Award

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9th 2012

ATCO Raceway
1000 Jackson Rd
Atco, NJ 08004

www.atcoraceway.com

$120 to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 930am to 430pm.

This event is season finale with the series champions being award their prizes along with the event prizes. We have exclusive use of the track from 930am to 430pm. Your entry also entitles you to the test and tune session after our event is over mixed in with the regulars. You will have ample opportunity to practice and dial in your car during the day. There is a speed shop on site with race fuel, nitrous and pretty much anything else you will need. It opens at 11am.​

For those travelling from out of town, not only will you have the opportunity to race ATCO on Friday but you can also race Englishtown on Saturday. We scheduled our event to be in conjunction with the HHP Mopar event at Englishtown so both tracks can be attended in one trip. Records will be broken and Personal Bests will be achieved, negative DA at two of the worlds fastest tracks is a must attend.​

See less See more
#730 ·
I think its 2-300lbs lighter...after the first time takes 20mins to get everything out, so its worth pulling it out.

#732 ·
Not bad, I've only taken the rear seats out. I might try the front passenger as well next time I'll take them off.
And heck yeah, the first time is the only time is a b!tch to get them off, after that taking them off and putting them on is a breeze. especially if you have air tools.

Any word from atco because of the nor Easter that's looming??

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App
Common Joe! Braking the rules again... We never never talk about the weather.... :D

#734 ·
We never talk weather!!!!!!!!!

#736 ·
Someone drop the hammer on this guy for saying that word... : p

#739 ·
Actually, I say we make our event run on Saturday when it's slightly warmer and get a preview of what it will be like next season when it's combined with another event! Besides I'm not leaving until 10 tonight so that gives me more time! Lol!

#742 ·
Ok what a f'n day. I have been running around trying to put out 10000 fires. My car is almost done, lol, thanks to AJ and Hemi Shop Jim.

For those looking to participate in the rental tomorrow, we are still hopeful. Looks like its a possibility around noon til 5 pm. We are going to conference call tomorrow morning at 7 am. I will make a post here about it.

Snow big time up here, figures. I will leave tomorrow instead of tonight and pick up nitro dave at philly. I hope to be at the rental as well if it happens.

Friday and Saturday look great, phewwwwwww.

#743 ·
Will do HB. I've lost my tow vehicle due to my buddies psycho wife stabbing all of his brand new tires on it, but I may try to take the Durango instead. Was trying to keep the miles of of it but... You have any room in that trailer? Lol!

#744 ·
How is the 93 octane gas situation in NJ?? There is only 87/89 in NY and will need gas to get to and from atco. Do the gas stations have 93 and are the lines gone???? If I can't find a a may not be able to make atco.. HEEEEELPP!!!!!!!!:(

#746 ·
It's getting alot better joe. Lines are smaller and smaller everyday. The further south you go the easier it is to get gas. I didn't wait monday morning at all for gas. Every station I've been to had 93 too

#748 ·
No Gas Sucks.....

Yea, thats the problem I'm having too on LI. Waited 1 1/2 hrs yesterday to only be allowed 10 gals. I need more gas to get to hotel Thurs night @ The Wingate. Still on the fence if I can't get gas tomorrow and then possibly filling back up in Jersey to get home Sat. What a freakin drag!!!

Paul

#751 ·
Yea, thats the problem I'm having too on LI. Waited 1 1/2 hrs yesterday to only be allowed 10 gals. I need more gas to get to hotel Thurs night @ The Wingate. Still on the fence if I can't get gas tomorrow and then possibly filling back up in Jersey to get home Sat. What a freakin drag!!!

Paul
If you can get to at least central Jersey you'll be good to go. No lines at all, especially as far south as atco you will be fine. The earlier or later the better.

#749 ·
Bri I jus talked to Mario and he is sending me directions to a ga station wit 93. Now my next obstacle is getting my corsa on before Friday.. What a mess these storms are making... I think ill make it happen tho.

#757 ·
Emailed to you bud.
If any one else from Manhattan or North Jersey is looking for 93 this gas station has. I filled up my wife's jeep tonight.
http://goo.gl/maps/m2uI2

I think Pete is ready!!
He had these custom made!
Looks bad-ass! Can't wait to check it out this Friday.

#764 ·
Well I thought after this snow storm which caused other issues I was going to have cancel coming out but looks like I will be able to make it but most likely have to cancel the hotel and head back to LI after the event. I'm holding out on cancelling until I know for sure as part of the fun of this event was going to be the after party!! I hope everyone else affected by the storm yesterday is doing alright. What a mess the last 10 days has been!!

#765 ·
Hey guys we need to take a group pic with all of our jeeps in the background.
You know where that would be cool... All Jeeps along the two lanes down the 1/4 mile with all of us by the xmas tree. Can we do that???
Who's bringing a nice camera?

Reactions: BJB
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.