Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Detailed The Jeep! (PICS)

6K views 51 replies 30 participants last post by  tugboatchad 
#1 ·
I spent ALL weekend detailing the Jeep. Total of 15 hours. Did a 5 step correction on the paint. I am exhausted, so I only took a few pictures real quick with my iPhone. I will take some better ones soon. I used Adam's Polishes for everything.

I also installed my Solo Exhaust. Have yet to actually drive it, but so far it sounds amazing. I'm also in LOVE with the 4.5" tips. So glad Solo went with the 4.5", I secretly always thought the 5" was too big. I will have a full write up on the exhaust soon!

See less See more
Reactions: J&D's SRT's
#4 ·
It looks amazing in person. Brilliant black is really hard to capture.

And I bought this detailing stuff 3 months ago. I just now had a free weekend to do it. I planned this out a lot in advance. I never have free time for anything, haha.

#9 ·
#11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys! It was A LOT of work, but it was worth it. I just drove home with the Solo, and I love it! It reminds me of the Corsa, quiet cruising around and when you romp on it, it screams! Exactly what I was looking for. I will get some video soon. Definitely a good weekend with my Jeep and I :)

#17 ·
#19 ·
Lookin good Tamera! Pretty awesome that your a girl and can make a Jeep look wet from the factory...

#20 ·
Thanks. And it has nothing to do with being a girl. It's just attention to detail. ;)

#21 ·
Very true. Let's see some engine bay pics now!

#28 ·
I will do a full review soon. Give me a couple days to get some more seat time with it. I will have video and everything.

looks amazing ! Nice work there.. i would have rolled in and out of that gravel area @ .005 mph to avoid any bit of dust or gravel kicking up onto that black beauty .. lol..

Sent from Mars with my Autoguide iPad app...
I totally did! Took me 15 minutes to get to pavement!

Reactions: WIPLASH
#26 ·
Wow I would spell your name wrong my bad.
And exactly what I was trying to say Chad.

#27 ·
looks amazing ! Nice work there.. i would have rolled in and out of that gravel area @ .005 mph to avoid any bit of dust or gravel kicking up onto that black beauty .. lol..

Sent from Mars with my Autoguide iPad app...

#29 ·
Spectacular. Great job. I agree with you on the tip size and also like that your 4.5s are cut like the stockers (I like the beveled tip ...).

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.