Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Long time reader, first time poster

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  HI HO SILVER 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Good to finally post on here! I had been reading this forum for a while before I even considered buying the SRT8 GC. I had contemplated buying one for a while, but when it came time to get rid of my Wrangler, I was more looking to buy a truck. After searching a few dealerships, I went to Carmax on a whim, walked out to the lot and literally the first thing to catch my eye was the chrome lip of the front bumper of my car. I didn't look at any others that day, and left with it about 3 hours later. It was definitely meant to be; I'm OBSESSED with this ride.

For the 3 years I owned my Wrangler, my passion for cars somewhat fell to the wayside while I finished college. After buying the SRT8 though, its sparked back up and burning full force. I'd really like to thank everyone on this forum for helping me get excited about horse power again :D. Hope to be posting a good amount in the coming months.

Tom

#8 ·
I posted some under my profile! Do they not show up? Still new, and figuring the ins and outs of the site!

Welcome Tom!
Las Vegas has some nice stretches of flat highways nearby :)
No kidding. I graduated from ASU and my parents, and lots of friends live in Arizona still. Lets just say I've done a little over the speed limit on my way down there a few times.

Next mod is CAI for sure, its a quick bolt on, and the hp per $ seems pretty good. I've looked up a lot about this catch can...not quite sold yet though. Convince me?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.