Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Who recently lost to a Snail blazer? Video

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Mr. C 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Saw this on facebook...he posted it in the JCGSRT8 vs. TBSS page bragging about it. He is full bolt ons, tranny & stall and the WK2 is bone stock. 54 likes on that first post on the TBSS site...wow, guess those guys really do hate us!

#3 · (Edited)
According to the members that posted on there, Consensus is we are all *******s lmao!!! I like how he did admit that we would of been left behind if the SRT actually full out raced! It also shows how jealous they are that they can't afford these rigs.. :fight:

#4 ·
I don't think it was a 2014 as well.

#5 ·
Daaaaang, just read all the comments...wow! Even calling out Teekay being the ringleader of all of us *******s! Except for Marcus here, they got love for him! Haha! But wow, those dudes (but mostly females since that's who mainly drives those ugly SUV's) absolutely hate us! I love it!

#9 ·
Lol........

#10 ·
Lol my buddy is a TBSS owner and I give him shit all the time. His SS won't even touch my 10' and were running the same bolt ons. The only way the TBSS guys win is when they race stock guys so they get the advantage lol. Then go crazy thinking they can beat every single one out on the streets! Let's see them out run Harrison lol

#11 ·
Those threads over there are quite entertaining LOL

#12 ·
sad part is, I beat a decently modded tbss when I was bone stock with my wk1. He was 2wd, heads/cam/headers/intake/catback/ with nitrous.

On the bottle, he walked past me once he caught traction and caught up. Off the bottle, it was a massacre in my favor

So...how'd this guy fail like he did

#14 ·
About the same here. If the SRT had been on it, I don't think there would have anything to brag about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.