Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Little info needed guys

732 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cmn1 
#1 ·
First off let me say whats up this is my first post, I been a sports car guy pretty much ever since I been driving but I am trying to get my hands on a nice SRT8. I been searching the forums but can't seem to find the answers im looking for so figured I would just start a post and get some feedback.

First off there is a 06 with 30K miles on it in my area for $25.800 how do you guys think that price is? Im searching autotrader/Ebay but not coming up with alot atm so that looks like my best bet so far. Not exactly sure what all the SRT8 options are but it looks to have Nav/moonroof.

Another question would be what are the changes from year to year? Anything major looks/power, is there any reason to stay away from a 06 and get a newer year? I tried to search google for a site on a year comparison for SRT8's but didn't find anything.

Anyway sorry for the wall of text and thanks for any help and info you can offer me. And for those who are interested I currently drive a 05 GTO and ride a 08 all black GSX-R 1000.

#2 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.