Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Denver Metro Area Spotted Thread

113K views 919 replies 84 participants last post by  nicor 
#1 ·
Since I have been posting these in another thread I decided to start this:
Cherry Creek today
Red with Oregon plates

#719 ·
Last thurs black headed south on 36 to 25 and down most of 25. Last letters of plate were SJK. Further down 25 saw a black WK2. I was the gawker in the white accord. :)

Never fails, I see lots of fast/fun cars when I'm NOT in the Jeep. She's been just sitting in the garage for like 2 months now. :(

#741 ·
Spotted 2 Jeeps today. One red one Northbound on I-25 North of the WY/CO stateline. The other is the same lowered 06/07 blue one in Greeley I keep seeing. This time we followed each other from Greeley to Ft Collins. Bad part was I was in my '95 Yukon instead of the Jeep.

#742 · (Edited)
I saw 3 this last Saturday.. One redrock parked at WellsFargo on 76th/Federal, then a WHITE one on Wadsworth/Mississippi, then I think Teekay at Kipling/Alemeda trying to be loud :)

#758 ·
I saw 3 this last Saturday.. One redrock parked at WellsFargo on 76th/Federal, then a WHITE one on Wadsworth/Mississippi, then I think Teekay at Kipling/Alemeda trying to be loud :)
I was the white one you spotted. Thinking of moving back down to Denver so I have been down that way a lot more

#743 ·
Lol ur cute. I don't try I just am ha. Urs looked good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#744 ·
i bet that White one was likely the "clone SRT" with chrome wheels that i see around the south Lakewood area fairly often.. unless it was Tim (SRTIAM) with black wheels that was down around this area over the weekend..

#747 ·
Wasn't me thankfully! Are us Colorado guys doing a meet and greet anytime soon before it turns freezing?

#748 ·
Black jeep with 2 red fender stripes on midway n Broomfield. Anyone here?

#749 ·
spotted SRTIAM near Belmar on wads & Virginia today.. *thought he may have done a color change from white to brown :eek: gotta love the mountain commute in the winter time..*

#759 ·
I remember seeing you that day. At first I thought it ws TK so I text him lol. It is hard to keep the jeep white when its not even warm enough to wash it without water freezing in Breckenridge!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.