Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Lying and bullshit party, Des Moines Wa.....

6K views 37 replies 7 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
Yungsrt is in need of an oil change and I haven't been around Naomi in months! So bring your bad *****'s on over tomorrow Dec. 29 for some good 'ol straight up lying and bullshit party! Lets bench race the shit out of my garage.

Pm me for my address, don't forget to bring your beer (just don't try and leave with it!) and your story telling skills....

1100 hrs. Dec. 29th

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 ·
Pm me if you want to set-up an appointment

#5 ·
C'mon guys!?? I'm going through Jeep withdrawals! There has to be more guys than just Yung, Regency and I here in the greater Seattle area?

#7 ·
You know, small hands always come in handy when wrenching, better bring her! Seriously though, sorry for the short notice. We will be at it agai the last Saturday of January.

#9 ·
I know what your talking about^
People sexy jeeps will be there how are you not coming

#10 ·
#12 ·
Haha did that on purpose

#14 ·
Who all made it

#16 ·
Damn hope it's the same for my party

#17 ·
It was great to see Tim and Laurie. They love to take the Chally for a romp and even do so when there is a bit of rain. Troy's LED lit half covers were awesome to see in person. Feeling my house rumble with the heavy exhaust notes as the SRT's rolled up is always welcome!

Thanks for showing your shit today....
Yungsrt
OneSicSRT
Spin2Win

Next time Marcus.......

#19 ·
Where have you been? We must hang in different threads these days........

#22 ·
Wait there was a challenger there?! That's one of my dream cars!!

#25 ·
You two should just :kiss:!

Reactions: tugboatchad
#27 ·
Wish I as closer Chad....... Would have loved to come by and shoot the shit with you boyz!!!
I know you would, it's funny because so few of the Jeep owners out here participate in anything that we do. To me, half the fun of these platforms is the crazy awesome community that comes with it!

#30 ·
Emerald SRT's

#32 ·
Who would be able to join? Just Jeep or Challenger, Jeep, Charger

#33 ·
#34 ·
Saw that coming^

#36 ·
Who needs a club, I thought we were a wolf pack????

Reactions: Regency
#35 ·
Hey at my party we should do a cruise around seattle

Reactions: tugboatchad
#37 ·
I like this if the weather is decent. We could move it to Sunday (Jan. 27) or the first Sunday in Feb., post a thread for MTG and a cruise see if we can get a turnout.

Reactions: Regency
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.