Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

MSHS 2016 Schedule announcments!

11K views 86 replies 17 participants last post by  Apps 
#1 · (Edited)
We are excited to announce our 2016 Summer event. Detroit here we come and we are bringing HEMI'nsanity with us!!

hemirace.com/featured/detriot-mshs-heminsanity

Work in progress but thus far:

Season Opener : April 8-10 Bowling Green KY

2nd event: May 20 Spring VMP

3rd event: August 18-20 Detroit, MI in conjunction with Woodward Dream Cruise!

4th event: September 16-17 FALL VMP

5th event: November 12 ATCO, NJ

See less See more
#5 ·
The dream cruise lot for this event is the same location that Eskle and the locals have been hanging out for years. Looking forward to this one.

I wonder if Dan can get a cheese Danish sponsor for Saturday morning...

#6 ·
I wonder if Dan can get a cheese Danish sponsor for Saturday morning...
Tell you what. I will bring Danish AND donate 500.00 to this event for butter!!!!!!!! :D This one will be epic!

Reactions: mustbf8
#10 · (Edited)
Also while you're in town cruising Woodward please check out the Vinsetta Garage.
This building is a piece of Detroit history transformed into a blue collar eatery. A repair shop and gas station from back in the day of Detroit muscle sat vacant for years. It was truly becoming another piece of Detroit blight.
A couple of crazy people bought it and revived the place and turned it into one of the most popular restaurants in metropolitan Detroit. I say crazy because I was approached and asked to be involved in the transformation. I truly thought they where nuts! I guess I'm crazy as well! The place was a disaster. The roof was caving in and the place was full of water. There was also evidence of a couple of fires. I thought they were crazy, but I agreed and I'm very proud to be associated and part of this little piece Detroit history.
My company was the first one in. We had the task of putting a new top on the place. The roof structure is wooden beams and tongue and groove roof deck. We saved everything we could and re used it. There are new beams and decking installed in places that have been painted to match the old. We tried to save the old skylights, but they where too far gone. If you set at the bar and look up you will notice the old glass was used in a unique detail. We removed and re installed all of the old metal details including the awesome stainless steel and neon that was over the gas pumps.
The pumps where replaced with electric car charging stations.
My son runs the place so stop in and say hi.

Reactions: SPEEDDEMON
#11 · (Edited)
#12 ·
Looking forward to seeing and eating there next summer Eskle!

Reactions: eskle
#18 · (Edited)
Only a 4hr drive(ride). Excellent news.

#22 ·
#20 ·
That was so awkward. :fight:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.