Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What are you getting/giving for Xmas??

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  mlarco52 
#1 ·
I figured tis the season so why not see what everyone else is getting/giving on the board. Guess i'll start. Well i know 1 thing i'm getting is a single subwoofer and amp with all the wiring harnesses etc. That was something much needed. And i built a custom box to fit the angle of the seats. I've been needing some bumps in the trunk!:D Getting the wife, diamond necklace. She's spoiled rotten with diamonds.... she just had to be born in april.... (diamond is the birthstone) no wonder i have no cash for the jeep!!

#3 ·
my birthday is also april lol...and as for giving xmas presents well I haven't even started the shopping yet as I just finished exams for the semester...and my present I'm getting will be arriving in september of 2011 (approx) HINT HINT it goes fast lol........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2012 jeep srt8!!!

#4 ·
Susan got me my FR gloss black wheels and rubbers :)

#5 ·
I'm getting the surround speakers to finish my new Klipsch surround sound. I have a thing for bad a** sound systems and big tv's :) I bought myself a 58" Samsung for my birthday a few weeks ago. Other that that, I have no idea. I kinda gave up on asking for stuff for the rig, everything is too damn expensive. As for what I'm giving, I'm not saying, there could be lurkers ;)

#7 ·
TMI Paul haha :silly:

But I bought myself a new PWR setup which can be seen in my signature :D

And for everyone else, I just have IOU's because I am broke now haha.

#8 ·
Not sure what were getting people yet, thats the wifes speciality. As for her.... A trip to Vegas and gambling money along with a snowmobile. Have no idea what I'm getting but last year she got a professional shot blown up of my old car and framed. Considering the other picture on the wall is still of the couple that came with the frame, I'm hoping a jeep shot will do. I purposely left the Atco CD out in plain sight. ;) Regardless, the look on my 4 yr olds face when he comes down to see what Santa left him will be priceless.

#11 ·
i pretty much ordered all my own stuff then the wife wraps it! lol. but yeah anymore its about the kids. my 3 year old has be talkin about "santa is gonna bring me a bike" since like june, so that should be fun. sounds like everyone is getting jeep stuff! cant go wrong there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.