Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

NY/NJ Spotted thread

123K views 925 replies 142 participants last post by  Funktup1 
#1 ·
Lets keep the NY/NJ spotted SRT's in this thread. :)

Yesterday (3/21/10):

1.) On fifth ave in the 30's or high 20's, a red rock SRT Jeep was caught behind some car that I believe was dropping people off. I honked the horn as I went by, you honked back. Anyone here?

2.) Over on Greenwich Avenue, a black 06-07 with Ontario plates was parked. I thought it was Squig. LOL Anyone?

#2 ·
Saw a debadged black one with tinted windows and window visors turning right onto 25A in front of Lord and Taylor's today in Manhasset. Guy with glasses and a hat. You were obviously pissed at the driver ahead of you since you were holding your horn down, LMAO!!! I was in the left lane, waiting for the arrow.

#3 ·
Every day I am coming home from work around 3:45 I see a black one heading north on the seaford oyster bay expressway. I'm heading south and we pass each other just about every day in the same spot. Mine is silver with the srt windshield decal.

#4 ·
In Selden Ny i was in the turning lane and a black srt8 flew by me, as i walked into my office, i heard him pass again, so i ran back outside to see him pass one more time. I threw up a thumbs up and he was gone forever lol! It was the first time i heard the exhaust from our trucks from the outside! Sounded unbelievable!

#5 ·
1) Black SRT8 on Saturday 3/20/10 at about 3pm on Verrazano Br., Brooklyn bound, top level, right lane, exiting on the first exit in Bay Ridge. I flew by on my Bimmer bike.

2) Another black SRT8 (with chrome grill) a few weeks ago on Victory Blvd in St. George, Staten Island.

#6 ·
saw a silver one. (not as nice as mine. but lower. on sawmill river rd. over the weekend. gave a highbeam and he gave a honk back. has no exhaust tips out the back??anyone??

then saw i prettty nice black one on jackson ave i think it was. also in yonkers. who are these other srt's around here??? hit me up!!lets geat a club going!! krazy 8's N.Y.!!!! HOLLLAAAAAA....LOL

#7 ·
Saw a silver one parked in Montclair about 5 days ago.

And another silver one driving up northfield ave in West Orange 4 days ago lol.

#8 ·
Just saw a black one going north on Kennedy Blvd in Union City.

#10 ·
I see a red one in the morning on Jericho Trpk in Huntington it has the rear fog lights hooked up. Then I saw in another red one in Plainview in front of Trader Joe's. Maybe it was the same one. I also see a black one around Woodbury. I work in Woodbury and I drive a black one.

#13 ·
I vote to have this thread moved to the regional part of the forum. :)
NOt that I don't love hearing that you NY'ers have seen each other, but is it really general discussion that relates to anyone else but you guys? Just my two Abe Lincolns.! :p

#16 ·
Joe...Ya'd think with 4000 posts...You might have known about the regional area! Jeez! Newbie! :rofl:

#18 ·
Great job Joe! You always seem to piss people off on this forum. LOL

#21 ·
Black one that seems to live in West Orange, guessing its nobody in here? Full tints saw you across at a stop sign and tried to get the bozo in front of you to go but he wouldnt budge :p

#24 · (Edited)
Perhaps you should get a job instead of driving around aimlessly.

Check craigslist, you can do outcalls in your SRT.

#25 ·
^^^
Wow! Someone burned up a false account made up mos. ago to get a future point across! Thats DIRTY!

#26 · (Edited)
Not so much... there is more to this story. :cool:

Greetings from Queens! Haven't had chance to take better pictures yet.

Attachments

#27 ·
Spotted 2 today:

1.) Black SRT on Commerce Street

2.) This guy arguing with a cabbie. I complimented on your wheels. Didnt have a chance to talk much.

Anyone?

#28 · (Edited)
Saw one with license plate SRTHEMI yesterday..anyone?

-Dr. Steve youve been spotted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.