Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Trinity Question/Problem

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bcm0018 
#1 ·
I noticed this when installing the stock tune for the trinity update:

When installing a tune (Stock, CMR, or diablosport) once written into the vehicle it usually tells you to turn the key off and then back on. Well for some reason all the sudden it gets stuck at the turn key off screen. I figured out I can get it to install if I open the door so the jeep turns completly off but never did this before. Anyone else have this issue??

Also it wiped out my settings for the LC-1 when I updated. Others have this happen?

Thanks!

Oh and I called diablosport and they couldnt help, figured out the "fix" on my own.

#4 ·
No it was real fun!! :mad: I would get tired of waiting and unplug it. Then it would go into recovery mode so as soon as you plug it back in it says it didnt install properly and needs to install the stock tune. WHile doing that it has the same issue and wouldnt finish installing the stock tune. It was an evil repeating cycle!!!

No issues with mine but there is a longer pause in between the Off and On cycle. My analog gauges stayed but I was running the new gauge update before the big one.
Okay thanks! I was monitoring the A/F right from the trinity and havent updated it in a long time.

#3 ·
No issues with mine but there is a longer pause in between the Off and On cycle. My analog gauges stayed but I was running the new gauge update before the big one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.