Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Loading Multipul Custom Tunes!

919 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  SRT-MANA 
#1 ·
Ok Guys...I'm having issues or maybe I'm just doing it wrong! I'v been rolling for the pass year or so with MHP no2 tune ..however I have just purchased AJ's N/A tune & N02 tune...but the problem is I have contacted Mike @ diablosport before about how much custom tunes the preadator can hold & he told me it can hold 5 custom tunes..but every time I load either custom tunes in the preadator it seems to over ride or erase the previous custom tune...shouldnt it show ALL MY CUSTOM TUNES UNDER THE SELECTION OF CUSTOM TUNES?????? I tried it several times & it always shows the last tune I loaded in the preadator....I would appreciate any help!

thanks in advance!

-Norm

#2 ·
Norm, when you in dsdownloader, make sur all your custom tunes have different names. Then at the bottom i believe it has a tab for advanced tuning or something. That goes to the screen that lets you upload tunes to the predator. upload them all at once and not one at a time. Than send them to the predator and you should be in business...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.