Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Offical Northern Virginia/ Maryland Spotted Thread

38K views 212 replies 55 participants last post by  grandre 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I feel that Northern Virginians/ Marylanders need a spotted thread I will begin one since i see one or two almost everyday.

So yesterday my girlfriend was driving home on Chain Bridge Road around 8 PM and made a point to call me to tell me about a very clean Black SRT8 (she knows how much I care for mine and always calls to tell me about ones that she sees) with license plates KCU9592 with a smoked license frame cover.

Just wanted to know if you were on here and that my girl likes your Jeep :eek:

Until next time!

#10 ·
Surprised no one has spotted me yet, I drive every day down US-1 from Arlington cemetary to the Pentagon.

#14 ·
ok..so lets schedule something soon (maybe this weekend)..im trying to see some of these rides up close and dream about things I would do to mine if I wasnt 23 and paying for everything on my own haha.

I will also try and get this guy that I met a few weeks back..hes got an 08 with diplomat plates on with limosine tint all around to include the windshield..looks pretty BA

#15 ·
+1 for the meet
Count me in

#17 · (Edited)
We could meet at lowes near Bwoody. Just an idea...
There are ALOT of people who roll up there every friday. It was packed when I went a few weeks ago.

No beer at Lowes.... would need a cooler

#18 ·
August 7th doesnt work for me...Sunday August 9th afternoon works for me...I have a bachelor party to attend...and I heading up to NY the following weekend for a week wakeboarding trip but really wanna meet up....and chance for a weekday meet up....a Thursday Happy hour? Just dont want to miss out!

#26 ·
I can do this weekend, next weekend or the 1 after

lowes near bwoody works for me.. It's not extremely far away

#30 · (Edited)
Sept 5th works for me..Hightops again HELL YA!!!
Count me in....Also for the people that would be traveling from out of town or get to drunk to drive theres a hotel about mile away that alot of us stayed at when we there last time..

ALso i live like 10 mins away from the lowes in Bel-Air ..So if any locals ever wanna meet up and hang out shoot me a pm..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.