Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Jeep Tuning in New York

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  cobrakid 
#1 ·
Does anyone know any place in Westchester New York that can tune my SRT 8 in order to give it more power. I am asking because when the tune your car in the factory they put so many restrictions on your car. I basically want a performance tune. Any help would be appreciated

#2 ·
Your only choice at this point is a B&G reflash, basically a generic mail order tune which adds timing and reduces TQ management. Some members have seen a 2-3 tenth drop in 1/8th mile ET with it.
Diablo is allegedly weeks away from releasing a handheld tuner, but no dice yet. Lack of tunability is the largest downfall to owning a DCX product at this time.

#3 ·
sgsrt8 said:
Does anyone know any place in Westchester New York that can tune my SRT 8 in order to give it more power. I am asking because when the tune your car in the factory they put so many restrictions on your car. I basically want a performance tune. Any help would be appreciated
Check with Josh @ High Horse Performance if you need a shop; they're relatively close is Delaware...

Matty

#4 ·
I have heard good things about High Horse......

I would love to have a stage II flash, but absolutely refuse to pay $620 or
$990 for new PCM & flash.

....holding on loosely for a handheld!..... remember next month....(haha)

Currently the awesome SCT & Diablo are both constructed out of "un-obtanium"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.