Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Irwindale peedway Dragstrip Jeep Cherokee Srt8 Racing Jan 12 2012

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  jim383 
#1 ·
I know some of you got your PB times. I hope you guys like the video. It's tough shooting at night.

#2 ·
Awesome man great job editing and filming I appreciate it.:D

Reactions: SrtBrad
#11 ·
Hey Brad Great videos man , better yet I got to see how Old Jim really is hahahahah

Reactions: MEANSRT
#12 ·
LOL well i hope you enjoyed them as that just might of been my last race. I still love the challenge but at 69 yrs old its getting to be a chore. Brad didnt show me doing a burn out in reverse lol. I tried diving around the water but 2 tires alway get some and then i strighten up and back up to get more running area to dry the tires off and i forgot to put it in 1st and i hit it and shot back lol. I am setting up 1 more meet for the guys and may go back to try and unseat MEL( LOUD PEDAL) as king of the hill but it wont be easy as his 7.93 will be hard to beat. No matter what i decide ill still be part of this great forum as you all have been a great help.

#18 ·
Hey Brad awesome videos man. Like Jim said next time I'll donate to the cause.

Too bad you edited out that rear tire stage but props to Mean for admitting it lol.

Jim, 69 is young man, just turn up the dash lights so you can see the big green R when you're staging ;).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.