Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My 300SRT is now rollin' on some 22's!

9K views 72 replies 38 participants last post by  Blkoutsrt8 
#1 · (Edited)
They finally came in today and had them put on. They're Vossen VVSCV1's on Toyo Proxes T1R's. 22x9's on the front with 265/30/22 and 22x10.5 with 295/25/22's on the rear. The Vossen's are Matte Black and Machined. I dig them personally. Hopefully my KW V2 Coilovers will be here for the weekend and I can get them put on soon. She needs a dropping BAD. Going to drop it probably 1.5-2.0". Can't wait. Sorry the pics kinda suck. I was trying to hurry up before the rains hit again. That damn Tropical whatever Debby has been a real C Word the last few days!! SUCKS!!

See less See more
Reactions: Vinnysrt8
#5 ·
Thanks guys.... a few more mods and I'm done with it. Wrap the whole car, coilovers, and install the system from the Jeep and I'm done.;)

#6 ·
Love the rims. Great choice for the 300.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#11 ·
It's a Secret. ;) Shhhhh....

Turbo one day..... I told the wife joking around the other night while we were on a date that I was going to turbo charge it. She said she knew it. Just as long as I don't put a cage in this one!

#14 ·
Straight nasty! We all know Harry is never done. Everything is always just a matter of time :D Atleast the Turbo might go in the bigger 300 engine easier.

#15 ·
My Jeep is pretty much DONE.:lol:

It'll be nice seeing it dropped and losing the raked look. I hate how the back is jacked up.

#16 ·
Although a huge part of me wants to keep this NA. Maybe do a 426 or 440. Keep stock exhaust on it and make it a sleeper.

#23 ·
Something has to be done with the grill for when it's wrapped. Don't know what yet though.

Still not sure yet Jim...... who knows, I might put a BLOWER on it!!:eek::eek: Say it ain't so!

#32 · (Edited)
They look sweet!

Black roof and hood, lowered...would be da shit!!

A nice lopey 440 with some Zoomers exhaust would be the way to go!
No black roof and hood. It's been done before. I'm still debating on how I want it. :D

Looks PIMP homie. You are also getting pretty good with that camera.

How do they ride?
They handle like a mofo!! Ride is actually better than I thought. You do feel a little bit more of the road. Of course they have them inflated to 45 psi!

I snapped those pics in about 5 mins Johnny. Between dodging the rain and my kid playing bball that kept getting in the shot, it was a fast session. Gonna snap some good ones tomorrow. Jsut bought a new tripod tonight.:D Can't wait to see what a true still pic looks like.

Keep that pimp hand strong.
You know that shit's right Jason!!

Reactions: Marylandm3
#33 ·
Looks slick! Great pick on the wheel design as I like how the keep with the stock style look but with more "flare"....but not the minimum 15 pieces. Hahaha

Can't wait to see it with the coilovers.

#34 ·
Looks slick! Great pick on the wheel design as I like how the keep with the stock style look but with more "flare"....but not the minimum 15 pieces. Hahaha

Can't wait to see it with the coilovers.
Thanks Dave.... I've always dug the stock rims so these were an easy choice.:lol:

#36 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.