Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My boys are rollin' with TV's now!

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  kjack 
#1 ·
Gotta throw a big thanks to ERNESTITOPR for the hook up on my new monitors. My kids FLIPPED when they saw them. They can't wait to go to school tomorrow. I still gotta order the headphones for them. Luckily my Kenwood has a 2 Zone system to where it's plays the DVD sound through the rears and we can listen to something different up front for now. When the headphones come..... it's all us! This is going to be nice for the short road trip to Disney World next week!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Not anytime soon bro..... still recouperating!

NICE!!

did you pick those up used or can he get more??
Bought them used for $300.00 for the pair!:rocker: Deeeeeeal buster!

#3 ·
NICE!!

did you pick those up used or can he get more??

#7 ·
HAHA..... just keep your girls away from my boys. I'm not held responsible for what my boys talk your girls into doing!!:eek:

Looks good Harrison. You have one fast multimedia Jeep!
Thanks bro.... no matter what though, you're always faster!:mad:........ for now.

#10 ·
I will so enjoy it!! My kids always want to take my wife's van and I HATE that damn thing. Now.... it's gonna be let's take the Jeep!

#9 ·
nice....... could u drive me around

#15 ·
They're 7". I could put a 15-17" drop down put I like using my rear view mirror. :lol: There's not much bigger you can go with a headrest monitor I don't think.

#16 ·
Lookin Sick :D Good Deal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.