Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Man oh man; lot of money spent on this GCSRT. Gucci interior, 22's... Anyones?

4K views 35 replies 29 participants last post by  jessiethe3rd 
#1 ·
#3 ·
LOL Love the Zebra seats and the rims....Looks like a basic with a sunroof!

#5 ·
Haha yeah I find it funny that the owner went through all the trouble of cleaning of the exterior and showing the car off in a nicely illuminated white showcase room, but doesn't even clean the engine bay...:confused:

#7 ·
No dual zone, DVD, TPMs, mygig... Damn might as well have a Larado. LOL Ugly interior, The factory **** is better than that.

#11 ·
Yeah my '08 has black ones. Plus look at the dark non rental car interior plastics.

#10 ·
expsensive interior but i love the way the stock interior looks.

#15 ·
I seen that yeaserday too! I think It is neat in its own way It looks like the drivers seat has alot of miles in it lol.... I would never own it but to each his own....

#16 · (Edited)
Definitely not my flavor...touching on the engine bay; I have family and friends in the car business (different dealers) and one of the things they look at is specifically whether the engine bay has been cleaned or not. They prefer it NOT to be cleaned as its easier to detect whether leaks etc have occured and how the overall vehicle was taken care of during its life with that owner. A dirty, but dry compartment is not necessarily a bad thing...again, just another "view" on this particular area of focus on the vehicle.

#21 ·
That guy who owns that needs to find a new photographer! Love the light reflections in the windows!:rocker: All that hard work and can't even take 20 mins. and clean the engine bay. 7 words for the guy..... BLACK MAGIC 2 IN 1 ENGINE SHINE!! I mean seriously.... the guy obviously has money, but a BASE MODEL!! Can't even swap out the head unit for something decent. This has to be the biggest FAIL job I've ever seen. If you're going to go big custom..... at least start off with the right platform or change this around more. Maybe he ran out of money and that's why he's selling it. I can only hope that's the case. FAIL!!

#26 ·
. 7 words for the guy..... BLACK MAGIC 2 IN 1 ENGINE SHINE!! I mean seriously....
numbers are not words harrison... 5 words 2 letters, buddy. :domotwak::info-smilie::stickpoke::fight::bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl:bananahump-slvrathl

#23 ·
I actually met who owned it when I was down in the cities back in nov. It was the wife that was driving, I took pics and completley forgot to post them.

#24 ·
I LOVE that interior. The rest of the mods are ugly.

GUCCI interior FTMFW!!! I want an estimate on that mod asap! :D

I would look FRESH steppin out of that in a pair of Gucci sneakers :bigthumb:

#29 ·
Nice interior but not even a nav system? But still looks sick, id like to see it in person. Maybe i'll cruise on by since i live only 20 mins from there. Anyway, does anyone gets looks like i do ? People are always asking me what kind of jeep that is. Are the srt's just un heard of or what?

#31 ·
There's a base 07 on ebay right now too...No heated seats, nav, sunroof, or dual zone climate control...completely bare bones. But hey, these things sell for the engine baby! Well obviously, if you look at the 06-07 interiors haha! Johnny, what did you think of the OEM xenon projectors in my 06? Did you see them when you were visiting my bro?

#33 ·
Yea, exactly.. That bay is going to keep it from going to a "car" person.

They looked like mine! LOL but on an '07. Very nice. Didn't see them on though.

We were going to turn your car around to see if you noticed. haha. He said you would notice if the seat was moved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.