Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Finally pulled the trigger on Graphics- 8 revisions later

3K views 23 replies 21 participants last post by  bwheeler0018 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just got back from the vinyl shop installing the old school Mopar stripes. It took alot of work on the computer, and trial fits to get this look just right. Thanks to everyone for your inputs on the prototype process

What do you all think?

See less See more
#5 ·
Not close, It clears it by an inch.

Thanks for doing your rendering for me. Helped me in my decision...even though they can be removed quite easily

#8 ·
Agreed 1BAMFR

Bwoody springs are next on the list.... well after the Cam :)

#13 ·
Agreed. Just a thought, what if you continued the stripe to wrap around the top of the rear tailights? The whole rear? Lookin' good!

#15 ·
That looks damn close to what Dan photoshopped earlier. I'm not usually for one for stripes or what not on our jeeps but I think that works. I don't know if it would work on any color but silver though.

Good job on finally pulling the look off you wanted bud, I know you've been asking about it for a couple of weeks. I agree with you keoni drop it with either eibachs or woodys and put a shorty atenna on that beast.

#16 ·
im with keoni then it would look sick

#19 ·
Well the shorty antenna is on order, and the tint is going on tomorrow. I will post updated pictures then!

#22 ·
Looks good Kelley, I think wrapping it to the rear would be nice...maybe worth having a certain artist's rendering...? Hint hint...

Maybe having SRT cutout in the middle of one of the rear-ward blocks.

Eibachs are going on mine soon so we will have to compare next time we meet up with new springs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.