Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Chrome FR 22 on Brilliant Black WK2

24K views 50 replies 31 participants last post by  carioca 
#1 ·
Hey sorry she is a little bit dirty and i haven't debaged yet it is too wet out but here are a few pics to get ya started. Will put up more this weekend when i am in Florida. This will just give ya an idea.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The way it should came come from the factory ;) :D

btw- you're welcome for manning the jack :D

#5 ·
YES PLEASE! Looks gorgeous, I love it!

#6 ·
Looks great. 315s up front. That is wild!

#7 ·
I meant 305/35-22 all around, my bad man. damn typos

#8 ·
Lookin' good, I've thought all along that the wk1 wheels were going to be sweet on the wk2, I rest my case....

I've got an extra set of the staggered alcoa db's, was thinking about having them done in the black chrome for the wk2, maybe someone will beat me to it so I can see how it looks.

#11 ·
Not a fan of chrome wheels but looks good.

Personally, I think it will look much better as gun metal or graphite color.

#15 ·
IMO, it's a classic wheel that would look great on any vehicle. I have always thought that black wheels looked like winters, but you guys have warmed me up to them; for me though, shiny is where its at!

#17 ·
I like the WK2 wheels.

BUT that looks fricking insanely good!!! Full of win.

#21 ·
No sir, both the wheels and the tires clear with room to spare. I love he way it hugs the road with the 305's

#23 ·
Haha, i thought the same thing when i put it up. Thanks man

#28 ·
I got them from chad at blackops and they were like 2,700 shipped with the lugs, tpms, and then i had to get them mounted/ balanced. They look amazing and ride great. Worth the money.

#29 ·
The promised update, albeit a bit late :D

#30 ·
Nice pics thanks john, and here i got my billet catch can on today. And the bwoody CAI in silver is here in the box and waiting to go sometime soon here

Attachments

Reactions: jkalbin
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.