Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Look what showed up in the Mail today.

11K views 61 replies 35 participants last post by  PropDr 
#1 ·
Vredestein 315/35ZR20 and 275/40ZR20 Ultrac Sessanta SUV Tires, Y-rated to over 186 MPH. Overall impressions, very aggressive asymetrical directional tread.. .definately a SUMMER ONLY tire. For the price, they are extremely competative as compared to the more well-known brands, especially for the 315 series, which tends to jack up the price astronomically.

I'll continue this thread after they are installed and test driven; very interested to measure performance, ride, sound, and handling.

See less See more
#3 ·
Under 800 shipped.

#4 ·
They look good. I am curious to see what kind of Grip they have compared to the Goodyears.

#5 · (Edited)
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm......Meaty! You'll love the look it gives the jeep, the Toyos gave my jeep a different stance.

#12 ·
There is no link, only ZOOL.

I got the link over at the other site, Fair Mount Tire out of California. http://www.fairmounttire.com/

You need to do a google search to get a phone number, their website isn't the best, but their customer service is top notch, request Juan.

#16 ·
Winston, Must have been one hellava envelope:D I bet the rears get torched real soon!

GC

#17 ·
Actually they weren't packaged at all, just sent AS IS with a shipping label slapped on each one.

#18 ·
Yeah, I was messin with ya!...Tire Rack ships the same way...2 to a bundle!

GC

#19 ·
you know I love 'em Winston, can't wait to see 'em on. . .haven't decided whether or not to pick them up for summer only. . . I wish baby formula cost less :cry:

Steve

#21 ·
Definitely watching this thread! Those look sick! Can't wait to see them on.

#25 ·
Full peformance review please.... Specifically, launching, cornering, noise, vibration.

Those look sweet, but I always skeptical of non-major brand tires.

I was surprised by Kuhmo and Falken, so hopefully these will be similar.

Great find and looking forward to your review.

#28 ·
Looking forward to the installed pics and the updates on the ride and "gription" reviews. For replacing the stock tires, this is the set up I've been looking at, but haven't gotten enough visual info to get me over the hump. Also, there was one fellah who posted here in another thread who was talking about some vibrations and issues, t though those issues seemed unique to the install and his set and not a brand killer. I am not dissuaded and am thinking that this is the set up for me. Hurry up and get the installed and running on your ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.