Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Teaser Video of My TT Build

10K views 103 replies 39 participants last post by  jps043 
#1 ·
Well, I created this a little while ago and have finally decided to post it up. It is nothing too exciting, just a bunch of photos of the build thus far. Sorry for the crappy quality, I believe all the pictures were taken on a cell phone.

Please don't ask when the build will be finished because I don't have an answer and also do not mention the name of the company who is conducting this build otherwise the thread will be closed. Thank you for your compliance and most importantly enjoy!

#2 ·
Well, I created this a little while ago and have finally decided to post it up. It is nothing too exciting, just a bunch of photos of the build thus far. Sorry for the crappy quality, I believe all the pictures were taken on a cell phone.

Please don't ask when the build will be finished because I don't have an answer and also do not mention the name of the company who is conducting this build otherwise the thread will be closed. Thank you for your compliance and most importantly enjoy!

The Return of JPS043 - YouTube
Looks great John! Finish her up get it tuned and lets roll to VA:)

#6 · (Edited)
Thanks Peter, I'm trying haha! Definitely going to be rolling with your crew when she is ready though.

DAMN JOHN!!!! Looks awesome. Thanks for posting this was just what I needed to pick me back up with mine if you know what I mean. So when did you say you were getting it back & who is it again that did this?? :p

Guess that "greased lighting" reference will be more fitting now, cause I'm sure that's gonna be faster than greased lighting, lol :D

Jim
Thanks Jim! Hahaha no problem bud it's my pleasure. LOL very funny, getting banned is the last thing I need haha.

Hahaha perhaps, but regardless lets lose that name, it sucks :p

Lookin good John! Bet you cant wait!
Thanks Paul! You have no idea bud.

Why cant we mention the builder, Stage6 is a vendor here.
Thanks for the input.

#3 ·
DAMN JOHN!!!! Looks awesome. Thanks for posting this was just what I needed to pick me back up with mine if you know what I mean. So when did you say you were getting it back & who is it again that did this?? :p

Guess that "greased lighting" reference will be more fitting now, cause I'm sure that's gonna be faster than greased lighting, lol :D

Jim

#25 · (Edited)

Why cant we mention the builder, Stage6 is a vendor here.
just because someone isn't a vendor doesn't mean a vehicle owner can't mention who is doing their build or discus or share about it in detail. They just can't provide posting contact coordinates as form of advertisement or super shill beyond the build itself. That may be inapplicable in this case but if we were to only share information on vehicles that were vendor based we'd be missing a big slice of the world in an echo chamber.

Congrats on the twins build. Twins under the hood is ambitious. Get some cool turbo covers that match the rest! Looks like a new trend.

#7 ·
Looks Good! Where are you having the build done?

#29 ·
Yeah I am hoping so too Keoni! Hell I hope I have it back for when you and your wife visit and you can take it out in the streets of NYC then :eek: hahahaha.

Looks good bro.
Thanks Harrison, much appreciated.

Awesome man! I hope to see it at VMP next month!
Thanks Wes me too bud!

WOW green lantern will be back at last ........ congrats John , your heart must be pumping :)
LOL it sure will, eventually haha. Thanks Paulo, I have the worst blue balls in my life right now. You going to make it out to VMP?

I think John owes you a 5gal pail Shell racing fuel at the least. ;)

Jim
LOL I am definitely not made of that type of money Jim haha

LOL.....nahh Ill take a beer though at the next meet and we can toast Dwight's genius.
Don't worry, Dwight has and will be getting plenty of thanks from me for his craftsmanship.

Looks like an awesome build John!!! Gonna be a MONSTER!!!
Thanks Jose, I sure hope so!

Looks awesome bro! Cant wait to see it all done!
Me neither DC! Your next up to follow ;)

This makes me happy in my pants!!! LOL

Glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel approaching for you John.
Hahaha couldn't have said it better myself Dave!

Looks great John. Cant wait to see u drive it and take it down the track.
Thanks Todd, I really can't wait for that moment either. I am very nervous to get in the seat of it, but very excited at the same time.

John,
I'm excited for you! That thing looks incredible. Looking forward to seeing it run.
Thank you very much Eskle. I had to ok it with your wife before I could go this direction, tell her thanks for being so understanding :lol:

Looks nasty John! Can't wait to see it, and better yet, you driving it. Time for you and Jason to start racing and stop being spectators. :D
Thanks Mike! Haha definitely agree with you bud on all accounts. Jason and I are working together to get our beasts tuned at the same time. WE will BOTH bring our jeeps to VMP and join in on the fun!

just because someone isn't a vendor doesn't mean a vehicle owner can't mention who is doing their build or discus or share about it in detail. They just can't provide posting contact coordinates as form of advertisement or super shill beyond the build itself. That may be inapplicable in this case but if we were to only share information on vehicles that were vendor based we'd be missing a big slice of the world in an echo chamber.

Congrats on the twins build. Twins under the hood is ambitious. Get some cool turbo covers that match the rest! Looks like a new trend.
George, the tough thing about NSV's is that the judgement on whether a user is "shilling" or advertising for that company is up to an Admin's discretion. I am just trying to avoid any possibility of that being perceived and the easiest way to do so was by implementing the rules I did in this thread. If people really want to know where the work is being done, they can easily find out anyways.

Looking good Def some top notch work n outstanding quality but that's how we roll in Va.
Thanks bud!

Looking good John!! I'm excited for you!!!
Thanks Brian!!!

#16 ·
Just so everyone knows I, let me say it again "I", designed my build based on Stage6's gorgeous build. Thank you Dwight/Harrison/Shrek and Stage6 for the idea I am forever grateful.
True Story...And Well Said John. :D

#13 ·
Just so everyone knows I, let me say it again "I", designed my build based on Stage6's gorgeous build. Thank you Dwight/Harrison/Shrek and Stage6 for the idea I am forever grateful.

#14 ·
Awesome man! I hope to see it at VMP next month!

#15 ·
WOW green lantern will be back at last ........ congrats John , your heart must be pumping :)

#21 ·
This makes me happy in my pants!!! LOL

Glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel approaching for you John.

#22 ·
Looks great John. Cant wait to see u drive it and take it down the track.

#23 ·
John,
I'm excited for you! That thing looks incredible. Looking forward to seeing it run.

#24 ·
Looks nasty John! Can't wait to see it, and better yet, you driving it. Time for you and Jason to start racing and stop being spectators. :D

#27 ·
Looking good Def some top notch work n outstanding quality but that's how we roll in Va.

#31 ·
JPS the build looks awesome!! where in NYC are you i would love to meet up and see that bad boy in person. i work down in the FIDI. If your in that area hit me up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.