Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Couple of teaser pics

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  BOYCHIKS 
#1 · (Edited)
My jeep with be in a promotional video in june for a pretty big name aftermarket company here's a couple pics from the shoot today. Ill be sure to post the video when it's finished.

See less See more
Reactions: 1BAMFR
#12 ·
Cool pics Mean! Looking forward to the rest of them....
Thanks Sir!!!

Let me Guess Vortech? ;) Very clean Jeep. What other mods and exhaust? how fast into the 11s is that thing?
You'll just have to wait and see.;) Performance mods worth noting would be Full vortech kit with 30 tooth pulley, Magnaflow mids, Borla S catback, And Johan tuned. Best 1/4 was a 11.64 at Fontana but it has more in it as my 1/8th of 7.26 at Irwindale proved.

Nice pics, congrats man. Looking forward to the rest.

Jim
Thanks Jim

Looks good man wish I could have been there for it, would have been sweet!
For real John but I'm sure you had fun in Vegas.

Looks amazing man! Love the powdercoating on the Vortech! What brand tires do you have on your Jeep? They look really good!

Thanks!! Yeah I really love the powdercoated blower and aftercooler also in the future when I upgrade the head unit to a T-trim or maybe YSI one day down the road they will all get the same powdercoat treatment.

Oh and yes the tires are NItto 420s they are great tires especially if your not making a lot of power but once you start making more power they start spinning only complaint I have about these tires oh and they dont have them in a 295/315 combo. My next set will probably be Vred's or NT05's just cause I need more traction.:D

Looking good Mean...stop trying to sell that thing already! LOL
Oh I know I know you guys talked some sense into me I pulled it off the market about a month ago and have plans to keep this one for a long time I need to see it through to a built drivetrain with a YSI under th hood thats my goal. :cool:

Nice pics! Can't wait to see some more.
Thanks, as soon as I get the pics i'll get them up for you guys it's funny the other 3 cars in the video are like show cars with wheels and all done up. I told the film crew thats not my style I like clean understated look so when you lose you sit there and think "That just happened" lol. When I did a few pulls for them they were blown away how fast the jeep accelerated it was hilarious they were totally aww struck I love that about the jeep.

Craig - I think those are the Nitto NT420s. In my opinion, one of the better looking tires out there....
Yep you got it.

Looks great DON just keep it all waxed up because this time at IRWINDALE AS THEY HAVE GONE TO A .400 TREE I WANT 2 LITE HEAD START LOL. Our old tree was a .500.
You got it Jim. ;)

#6 ·
Looks amazing man! Love the powdercoating on the Vortech! What brand tires do you have on your Jeep? They look really good!

#7 ·
Looking good Mean...stop trying to sell that thing already! LOL

#10 ·
Thanks B...I thought thats what they were, but havent seen them on a Jeep in a while!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.