Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

September 10th Teaser

3K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Specialblend07 
#1 ·
Well, I have been holding out on you all for quite some time about a lot of new things I am doing. I figured I would throw a little teaser out there for one of my favorite new upgrades to the jeep. I will then then follow up with the real pics this weekend after the meet.

See less See more
#2 ·
Reserved for more pics

#3 · (Edited)
Reserved for videos:

Teaser Video:

#5 ·
Ummmm.......... halos/painted headlights?
And some ;). HID Fog light conversion kit. Switchback resistors. LED's placed in multiple spots for several different glowing effects. SRT side marker on the headlight.

#10 ·
one eyed monstaaa!!, opps... i meann.. hahah. Again, my favorite paint sceme ever man, your building my jeep for me cause i cant afford it ;)

Reactions: LASRT
#11 ·
I thought you are making room for a KB or a Whipple John he he

#14 ·
looks hot john. im surprised you didnt add any green in there. or maybe you did and we cand only see it at night? hmmm really nice. what kelvin you go with?

#17 ·
Thanks man. Haha refer back to post number three ;). For the HIDs? I did the 6000K.

I want pics and setup on the SRT in the lower front grill.
I'm not quite sure I understand?

You've got the wrong headlight out John. The ram air goes in the passenger headlight!!;)
Oh damn I do! I knew I should have called you during the install :silly:

#16 ·
You've got the wrong headlight out John. The ram air goes in the passenger headlight!!;)

#19 ·
Nice video John - sick looking setup! Now you need to post that video on LXforums - robpp would get a kick out of this, as I think he's running green halos as well...

Rob had to get rid of his green halos. He got a ticket and now he runs "white." "Depending on the state where it is used, a green light designates a fire chief's car, a mobile command post, a volunteer firefighter's truck or private security guards." He could have gotten a worse fine for "impersonating a mobile command post" is what I recall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.