Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Louisiana owners??

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  TTJames 
#1 ·
Any SRT meets in Louisiana???? Just got a 2013 Alpine and i'd love to meet some other SRT owners..

#3 ·
We will start having coffee and cars on the second Sunday of the month. This coming Sunday we are at Puccinos Lakeside Mall January 13, 2013.

CP

#5 ·
Hello ALL, we are having a last minute Cars/Coffee hang out event this Saturday at the Grand Theater on Johnston st. in Lafayette (at the very front by Johnston NOT by the theater) next too Johnston st. Java which is were we will get our coffee from. It will be from 8:00 til 11:00 a.m. and I know it will be cold but heck, what can you do ya know, lol. At least the sun will be out lol. It will be our shop Prestige Performance, Lethal Racing and High End Automotive attending so be sure to attend if you can so make it a great turn out!! Next months will be with more notice, promise, and a lot more advertising! Hope to see you this Sat.!

#7 ·
The cars and coffee at Puccinos was great this past Sunday. The Mopars on the Lake in March will be a nice event.

CP

#11 ·
Exciting times guys!! We have our next Cars and Coffee event on Sat. Feb 16th from 8:00 to 11:00 at Texas Roadhouse in Lafayette, La. on the corner of Ambassador Caffery and Johnston. Lil Chubs will be there serving breakfast foods and coffee and we will be able to use the facilities at the roadhouse and then they will start serving food at 11:00. Please try to attend as we are expecting a 100+ car turn out for the event!! Last time we had 45-50 cars with just 3 days notice so I think we can do this!

Please sign up for the event on our facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/PrestigePerformancellc

thank you! Jim

#13 ·
We really need to have 1 Louisiana thread so this will be my last post here and then all future posts will be in the LASRTs thread to make this easier. ty!

Coffee and cars was HUGE as we had over 130 cars and pretty much ran out of space. We will be moving to a larger location for Aprils event! My tuner drove his 2,000+ twin turbo orange mustang to the event and it has wheelie bars and a chute on the back!! HA

check out our facebook page for pics! http://www.facebook.com/PrestigePerformancellc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.