Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My TT JEEP SRT8'S Tow rig

6K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  roadboy 
#1 ·
bought this 2012 Dodge Mega Cab CTD last december, from there we did all the work at our shop and think it turned out decent, heres some of when i first got it and put parts on

since then ive done the black bullet proof stepback mudflaps, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust, H&S mini maxx/intake elbow with boost tube/egr & egr cooler delete, afe cai with snorkel, amp research power running boards,
also has the weather tech floor mats in the interior

plan to add 37's when the 35's wear out, add a titan fuel tank, put in head studs and then see what happens from there

Flaps and 5" exhaust with 5-6" rolled tip

trac bars

See less See more
#3 ·
You wont be disappointed, theyre bad ass and i wouldnt change things if i had to choose between the big 3 for a truck.

havent had an issue other than the power steering hose was leaking but was fixed under warranty.

aside from 37's going on it, it wont change at all cause i gotta keep it useful for towing the camping trailer and the jeeps travel trailer

#10 ·
remove the egr and egr cooler and then you have no soot going back into the engine and turn it back into a completely reliable vehicle with no turbo's being clogged/sensors misreading due to the soot on them and so on. egr delete is usually good for fuel mileage let alone removing the DPF system on it as well

#9 ·
Awesome tow rig for sure!

#12 ·
love them, deploy and light up at night and then tuck away as though nothings there. couldnt ask for a better running board in my opinion. not a fan of the ones that are always visible

#14 ·
I have AMP running boards on my diesel and I love them. Everybody always tells me that they are the coolest running boards I've ever seen..lol

Reactions: LAFNGA5
#15 ·
sounds about right, co workers and the gf love them

#19 ·
#24 ·
Looks good, that the wife mobile?

#25 ·
Looks great, love a blacked out mega, just don't put a nut sack on the back of it, seen way too many lifted Mega's with Alberta plates and ballsacks on them. Lol.

#28 ·
Scott man I gotta tell ya........it's ugly! I was kinda expecting more, I must say I'm sad. Your gonna be broke down more with that cummins! And they can't tow for shit! Not sure what you were thinking!

At lease you got a nice jeep!

#29 ·
Scott man I gotta tell ya........it's ugly! I was kinda expecting more, I must say I'm sad. Your gonna be broke down more with that cummins! And they can't tow for shit! Not sure what you were thinking!

At lease you got a nice jeep!

even though the truck has more kms on it already after 11 months than the jeep after 3+ years, the jeep still feels like home. i laugh cause you too own a worthless/pos & broke down dodge truck dont ya?

#32 ·
got this for christmas and installed it this afternoon

#34 ·
now spring/summer needs to get back here so i can throw my big boy tire package on, truck looks funny right now

#35 ·
I was In the market for a dd and was looking at those beasts. Almost pulled the trigger on one. But decided at this point in my life, living in the city. And being near broke, just not a good move. Hahahaha. Hence. No cummins or dd. lol!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.