Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Calgary - Spotted Thread

116K views 1K replies 57 participants last post by  techsmitty 
#1 ·
Silver rig with black wheels travelling southbound on Crowchild just after Stoney at about 3:30 this afternoon.

#3 ·
Black rig on Deerfoot today about 1pm with what looked like the medic hood, lowering springs, black rims, no daytime lights, debadged, LED taillights, and full tints including an eyebrow. Nice unit! I was driving along side for a while in my Jeep, passed you, and I eventually pulled over to exit on 32ave.

Anyone from on here?

#8 ·
Don't know about that bro. There are 7 in my neigbourhood that all visit the millrise sobeys. Thats right 7, and I make 8. Where Craig and I work there are at least 6 of us that park in the same parkade, with at least 2 other parking across the street. All the boys will tell you these things are rare...Til you come to oil rich Alberta!!

#9 ·
There are a lot in the south for sure! I would agree with Ryan on this one. I don’t go to the Millrise Sobeys, I am always at the Co-op in Shawnessy though. So with me that makes 9 by Ryan’s count. They are all over the place though these days and I think I see more SRT8 models now that the other GC’s!

Also, I’m sure people have seen this one…… always parked weekdays by the Chinook Hobby on MacLeod… north side of the building, parked on the street and I have seen him park up on the sidewalk there too (nice) black, tinted – who does this belong to?

Another one spotted on MacLeod southbound (by Chinook hobby) last week, Thursday morning about 7:15am – older shade of blue I believe with SRT8 badges on the side fenders.

#10 ·
I have the steel blue with the bages on the side and run 22's. Steel blue is the rare colour in this town I would say, and I havent seen another one with the badges on the side for sure- so it was prolly me.

#11 ·
I drove beside a black one last night about 745pm between 32nd ave & 64th ave on Deerfoot trail, It looked fairly new had the red calipers & still had the Jeep badge on the back, also had a black antenna that was bent over at 100 kph. I rolled down my drivers window & gave a thumbs up. Anyone on here?

#13 ·
hey everyone just moved to calgary from bc i have a 2010 jeep srt8 with borla, preditor ,cmr tune ,catch can, mopar intake, lock pick. im in the NW let me know if u ever wanna do a meet or cruise. i dont know many ppl here and would love to get out sometime.

#14 ·
hey everyone i just moved here from bc to calgary i have a black 2010 jeep srt8 with borla,mopar intake,preditor,cmr tune, catch can and lock pick let me know if u ever do a meet or a cruise or show would love to get out and meet and see some other srt8s out there thanx

#18 ·
hey ill do the cruise for sure wouldnt mind meeting some ppl i dont know anyone here at all lol im in the nw close to u of c since the gf goes there. i work up at crowfoot im a bodyman/painter at dent squad

#23 ·
Darn it! Coming out of my garage and a black SRT8 goes driving by. Thought I might have been the only SRT8 in my community, guess not :(. Looked pretty stock from the exterior.

Older female driving it with a child in the front passenger. Not confident that owner might be on here, but you never know. ;)

#26 ·
There was a red one at Race City tonight, parked at the fence by the starting lane all night & a black one showed up about 9 parked beside it. Anyone on here? Would of been nice to say Hi!

#27 ·
Spotted the same Black 1 two days in a row, Sunday Dec 26th parked in Bankers hall level 5, & Today drove beside it for a bit on 4st & Macleod trail. Sounded like it has a Corsa also Tuner works Licence plate frame. Anyone n here?

#28 ·
Passed a black rig on 17th ave near melrose yesterday April 23. It was the first time in a year of having my jeep that any fellow owner has waved at me lol. You On here? It was around 3pm

#31 ·
I wave at every GCSRT8 I see but yeah no one returns it. Waved at one guy and got a real strange look... forgot I was driving my Tundra at the time. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.